Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Last YouTube video you watched?

Lunar Glow

I don't know that it's so much watch as listen, but Nakarkos' first battle theme from Monster Hunter Generations. I think the last thing I watched was Boogie2988's Halloween video.

Um I don't even know, I was watching so much NASCAR stuff on YouTube yesterday. (Is it just me or has NASCAR been uploading waaaayy to many videos at once???) Anyway, if I remember right, I think the last YT video I watched was this one:

On 7/2/2015 at 2:59 PM, Lunar Glow said:

This forum is for the last YouYube video you watched, in case you had not noticed from the title. ;)

If the last one you watched is worth sharing, or might apply to others, then go right ahead! Also keep in mind that they should be appropriate for lower age levels, if you know what I mean. Don't make it too heavy on swearing, nothing innapropriate, you guys know the drill!

And the only video that is in my PERSONAL RANGE for videos is this; God, please let them not include knitting.

OK! We are set!

The last video I watched was the Beatles outtakkes. Some people may not know who they are, but they can be pretty funny, if you have the same kind for sence of humor as I do. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=II75dErPVSk

It is like, 7 minuets long sooo you don't have to watch the whole thing if you don't want to. Some people don;t like the Beatles, so don;t bother watching it if you don't!

Forum Away!! :D

The last youtube video I watched was the music video for Rainbow by Sia.

The last youtube video I watched that wasn't a music video was DWK's tottaly legit recap for episode 15 s7.

I was looking for the name of the song I was thinking about for a post here, and then I had to watch the whole vid... it is beautiful !

Edited by pegapony
spelling correction