Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would be your reaction if Celestia was sleeping in your bed one day?

Dawning Demon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

i will...
"HIT THE DIRT" ON THE SPOT.
but making in a way that no sound is produced.
then, i will put my hand near my ear like a military walk-talk radio.
and then i will shift myself under the bed while still with the hand near the ear.
when i get there i will probably get out more quietly because i will start to think that i will not have the required ability to perform the task.
soo
i will  stand up, and i will spin.
spin on the spot standing tall untill i tire out, so i will then sit on the ground and try to solve mentally some kindergarten mathematical equations untill i renember that there is something on my bed.
so i will open my mouth and try to catch air without the need of the lungs's muscles because i will need some air to blow my hand gently.
and after that i start to think that i am sweating, and after i am sweating, i will grab some sweat with my finger and put it on my belly button.
then A BLACK VOID HAPPENS AND I WILL BE TRANSFERED TO CELESTIA'S MIND
AND ON CELESTI'S MIND I WILL START TO ASSIMILATE ON HER SUBCONSCIOUS.
I HAVE BECOME ONE WITH HER NOW.
EVERYTHING SHE FEELS, EVERYTHING SHE SEES, EVERYTHING SHE THINKS, I WILL TOO
AFTER SHE WAKES UP I WILL CONSTANTLY TRY TO INFLUENTIATE HER TO LOOK AT HER HOOVES EVERY SOME MINUTES
AND THEN AFTER SOME TIME HAS PASSED AND SHE IS BACK TO WHERE SHE HAD TO BE, SHE WILL BE PROBABLY KNOWN TO HAVING A OBCESSION WITH CHECKING HER HOOVES.
AFTER SOME TIME PASSES, AND BECAUSE SHE HAVE THE POWER TO DO IT, SHE WILL MAKE A HOOVES FASHION SHOW AS BOTH THE INTENT TO BE THE JUDGE AND LOOK AT EVERY HOOF ENTRY PARTICIPANTS TO JUDGE WHAT HOOF IS THE BEST,
BECAUSE I HAVE THE INFLUENCE ON HER ACTIONS.
I HAVE BECOME ONE WITH THE PONY.

19756854_709786339232426_4505994349493437328_n.jpg.bcbae31ab72cc22c63769839f9397053.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I would think,

-Ok now I´m dead.

And finally I have come to Celestias heaven, but why is it looking like my home ?

She would then ask if I´m ready to leave, and I answer with a shy... yes.

Then she would take me up in the sky and fly me to Everfree forest and introduce me to Zecora, she would cook up a brew that turned me into a pony.

Zecora softly says : "A color you may choose, that don´t make you lose"    (sorry my bad,bad English hehe)

After some days with a blank flank in my brand new pony body, I would get my cutiemark, and the rest I have to see.... that day when it happen.

• Brohoof 1

• 6 months later...
(edited)

*wakes up with her flowing mane in my face*

*rolls over to face her*

*looks at her beauty as she sleeps*

*whispers*

"So does your hair, like, run on batteries?"

Edited by Lunar Glow
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'd get out of the bed carefully and fix the duvet round her and sit beside, waiting for her to wake up so I can ask what happened the night before...

Meanwhile hoping my mom doesn't come into the room and see Celestia, and assuming the worst

(edited)

After getting almost a heart-attack by happiness, I'll wait for her to wake up and then ask for hug and... cuddles. 

My wish come true. Life can't get any better.

Edited by An Admirer
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...

Wait... walking into the room and seeing an unconscious pony on the bed? Or waking up in the morning, turning over, and WHOA WHAT IN THE... WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT THAT I'M NOT REMEMBERING???

Edited by bornAgainEquestrian
  • Brohoof 1

On 6/4/2018 at 12:49 PM, Sherbert Music-Guard said:

I'd get out of the bed carefully and fix the duvet round her and sit beside, waiting for her to wake up so I can ask what happened the night before...

Meanwhile hoping my mom doesn't come into the room and see Celestia, and assuming the worst

I would worry for much more than a family member finding out. If word spread, next thing you know the Men in Black show up or something to haul her away to some top secret research facility. Don't let ANYBODY into that room.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...