Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are you a Night Owl or a Morning Person?

SolyWack

(edited)

Depends on how I feel. on most days, go o bed at 12-2 & wake up 4 - 5, where I am. So I guess I'm in between

If I had soda, a good game, & a snack, Ican go 36 hours without sleep

Edited by reader8363

My sleep is very erratic, so there's nights where I can stay awake through it all, and others where I fall asleep on my laptop. :P I much prefer the night and try to keep myself awake through it, though, so I'm very much a night owl.

Even though it is difficult for me to wake up early, I find that I operate better in the morning. The time I feel most comfortable is the middle of the afternoon, and during sunset for reasons that escape me sometimes I get anxious or sad. I find night peaceful.

I am absolutely Nightactive. Mabey i made too many Nightshifts in my job .... i dont know, but i feel alot more active during evening/ night, so i always stay up late and cant really wake up the next morning  :P

(edited)

Sleep is good. I like sleeping.

But I sometimes "forget" to sleep....

So a bit of both, I'd say.

Edited by A Cat

Early bird, I LOVE to get up early. Not exactly with the sun but I despise it when it gets to be 10 or 11 and I haven't done anything or even gotten out of bed. I just love the day hours when the sun is shining and bright.

I am a strange mixture of both. I love staying up through the peace of night but I also feel very productive if  I wake up in the morning. Not sure why on the latter there, I just feel like doing stuff in the mornings. :P I guess it is the feeling that there is a whole day ahead of me and if I do my productive stuff early, I will have a lot to look forward to. 

Night owl, all the way, 100%. Sick of morning people picking on us night owls for being night owls.

I am a night owl. I just don't get tired until really late at night. Then in the morning I am really tired, especially when school is in session... I have a hard time with that, but my body has been coping with it much better than it did two years ago.

(edited)

I'm definitely a night person; I like to stay up late and sleep in. However, I have to get up really early for school, unfortunately :1

I'm definitely not an owl either though :umad:.

Edited by SwirlyWolf

(edited)

I am a Crepuscular Cat Bat (mostly awake in the night).

My circadian cycle shifts trough the year based on the ammount of hour of darkness available.

At summer my "need of sleep" starts with the sunrise; while at winter I wake up with the Sunset.

Edited by SilverComet