Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How did you find your avatar ?

White

I googled "angry Rarity" to get this face from Look Before You Sleep, plus used very *cough* impressive paint skills to add Applejack's pirate hat from Pinkie Apple Pie and Twilight's eyepatch from It's About Time

@SFyr got a lot of free time and he had a few ideas about how to have fun for my own disgrace

not that i dislike it, hue

For my current one, I was just snooping around the mlp wikia at like 3 am because i was bored (Fun fact: It's 3:26 AM and I'm bored right now. I should go to sleep...) and I went on sweetie belle's page. I was looking around the gallery and I saw this picture. I thought "man, dis some good shizzle" and when I woke up, I went back, cropped the other CMC's out and set it as my avatar.

Eh, it's a requested picture from a friend of mine on DeviantART. It's my ponysona (a chibi version anyway) wearing his oh-so-original red scarf and the Team Captain hat from TF2. Apparently he looks like a mail pony to a lot of people...

Anyway, here's my friend's dA. I'd recommend you go check her out, she's pretty awesome!

http://ultimatenightcore.deviantart.com