Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

technology What kind of mouse do you use?

North

I got a mouse which I got with this keyboard:

81p7xlBPNVL._SL1500_.jpg

As you can see it's Logitech and it's not really that fancy at all but I don't want any fancy gaming optimizer shapes or anything I prefer it to be simple :) I have a wired one too from corsair but I rarely use it.

Simple stock HP mouse on my laptop, stock Apple mouse on my eMac. I'm pretty simple. :P But, I am currently waiting on a nicer mouse I bought from eBay for my laptop so I can be more comfortable when gaming.

I use lots of mice, most are logitech but I recently got a new bluetooth mouse because this computer only has two USB ports. It helps so I don't have to keep on using that USB hub when I want to plug multiple things in and have a mouse. xD The bluetooth mouse is glitchy though, but it works which is good.

I use a Logitech G502 Proteus Core. It certainly cost a pretty penny, but all the extra buttons REALLY help for gaming, 3D animating, and just general web browsing! :D

It doesn't hurt that it's the most comfortable mouse I've ever used, too :P

• 5 years later...
24 minutes ago, Fluttershutter said:

I really like a rollerball where I don't have to wave my arm all around and bump into stuff.

Kensington_64325_4_Button_USB_Expert_Pro

I was considering a trackball mouse, but the ones I would be able to use (i need a wireless one) were all logitech ones, or logitech clones,
and I don't find logitech mice very comfortable at all

(edited)

No, It Wasn't Mickey ! ⋆ Legal Bytes

This kind is easy on the hands and doesn’t take batteries but they’re prone to squirming and make it very difficult to navigate. 

Edited by Narcissus