Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mane Six ability choice?

TigerGeekGuy

You have the chance to use the abilities of one of the Mane Six for one entire week, including abilities only touched on by the show, (such as Power Pony forms).

Note: You will not turn into the pony you chose, simply use their abilities.

For example:

Fluttershy - The Stare, animal communication, Power Pony form - Saddle Rager (you will gain super strength and incredible rage), vampony form (you will gain her vampony abilities), low-level flight, etc.

Applejack - lasso skills, "green thumb," strength and endurance, Power Pony form - Mistress Mare-velous (increased lasso skills, enchanted lasso, use of boomerang projectiles), etc.

Rainbow Dash - supersonic flight, Sonic Rainboom, incredible endurance, agility, Power Pony form - Zapp (control over weather), etc.

Rarity - gem finding spell, incredible sewing and seamstress skills, eye for design, levitation, Power Pony form - Radiance (you will gain her ability to create energy constructs), etc.

Pinkie Pie - incredible energy, the ability to defy physics (alter gravity, climb up vertical walls, floating, etc.), Power Pony form - Fili-Second (you will gain super speed), dimension-peeking (similar to her fourth-wall breaking, you will see, but not travel to, other dimensions), etc.

Twilight Sparkle - vast intellect and knowledge, the use of top-tier magic (you will use your hands and mind), low-level flight, teleportation, fast reading skills, time travel, Power Pony form - Masked Matter-Horn (you will be able to fire numerous energy beams from your hands), etc.

I know these are not all of their abilities, the rest also applies as well as long as it is show-canon.

Whose abilities do you choose? Why? Is it your favorite pony? What will you do with their abilities?

EDIT: I think I submitted this in the wrong place before. Oops.  :derp:

• Brohoof 1

Even though Rainbow is my favorite of the mane six. I would have to go with either the reality breaking abilities of Pinkie (who coincidentally is my second favorite) just because why wouldn't I want to break reality or the abilities of Twilight (whom is tied for third with Fluttershy) because with those abilities and me retaining my level of sanity (not being very high) and interests and stuff since only the abilities are gained I would essentially abuse said abilities into creating basically an Ironman-esc suit that functions with a capacity of which my normal self could use it at and basically have enhanced abilities at all times and also basically have flamethrowers and stuff... Yeah I think I would do that and abuse my new found intellect and magic and stuff.

• Brohoof 1

@

Considering the subject matter this has been moved to Sugarcube Corner.

Thanks. :)

• Brohoof 1

Twilight Sparkle. Teleportation and time travel? Count me in. I've always wanted to see what the 1800s looked like through my own eyes.  :pinkie:

I concur! The Crystal Palace before it burnt down.  :sunbutt:

I'll choose Twilight Sparkle to figure out how to create a spell that'll last past my 'return' date that'll transform me into an unicorn. After I figure that part out, I will then start digging into writing as much knowledge as I can onto my computer. It's going to be perfect! Also, I'll make sure I can transform to a pony and back... the last thing I want is to be stuck as a talking pastel pony forever on Earth.

I would have to for Rarity. Not only because she is my favorite out of the mane six, but I find that it might be rather fun to be able to sew. To design new and unheard of lines of clothing. Sure it is not the most intense skill, or the most sought after, but I believe it could be rather rewarding.

• Brohoof 1

HA! That's easy! Discord of course!

He has the pwer to open rifts to other dimensions, I'd open up a rift to Equestria in a discrete location and travel to and from the land (even  AFTER my day is up, since I'd never close the rift) with ease. The rest of the day, though I'd spend making some..... improvements..... to the town I live in :umad:

HA! That's easy! Discord of course!

He has the pwer to open rifts to other dimensions, I'd open up a rift to Equestria in a discrete location and travel to and from the land (even  AFTER my day is up, since I'd never close the rift) with ease. The rest of the day, though I'd spend making some..... improvements..... to the town I live in :umad:

Except that discord kinda wasn't an option. Don't get me wrong I would've chosen him as well if he was one but alas he is not.

My favorite pony is Fluttershy but I would probably choose Rainbow Dash's powers.  Supersonic flight?  You'll never have to be stuck in traffic ever again, AND you'll be an hour early for your appointment!

• Brohoof 1

I already have Fluttershy's stare, so that one's out of the question...

I'd go with Twilight. It's magic. Yeah. And knowledge. Yeah. I love 'em both.

Also I'd try to figure out a way to keep that power, I probably won't figure it out, but hey. :3

• 4 weeks later...

Since it is only for a week, it does not bring "secondary powers/abilities" but it carries all known drawbacks from the show...

I will choose the Rarity+Radiance combo (is extremely OP if you think about it).

The timetravel & transformation spells from Twilight are both temporary spells (the first works a few minutes, the second a few days tops); whatever she can do with magic for a while, Rarity+Radiance can do it better and forever (by using real world items).

With the ability to locate gemstones (Rarity) and the low_level flying from the "floating carpet" projection (Radiance); one could find [or stole] and carry a fortune just in jewels; then using it to create awesome art; increasing their value (and monetary rewards) exponentially.

Also, (if the "Dreamscape" episode of the mid-season 5 finale is of any indication), her sewing abilities are flexible enough to manipulate "the fabric of reality" itself...

Edited by SilverComet