Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Games you're interested in, but completely suck at.

Mand'alor Dash

Well, there's a good deal of sweet RPG's I'd love to try, like Dragon's Dogma, Bloodborne and TERA to name a few, but, yeah, monsters could curbstomp me every single time. I'm also somewhat lame for FPS's. Enemies are freaking fast most of the time, heheh

League of Legends: Too many things going on while trying to control your character while keeping an eye on your surroundings as well as something across the map. 

you just need to consitrate on your guy and lissen people will do ping when they need help the other stuff will come in time if you are on the NA server friend me i can help you :)

Mass Effect, I'm really enjoying the game and most of the characters, but I'm still not half way done, I'm always getting my ass kicked

Team Fortress 2

I struggle to land a bodyshot as a sniper, and as I jarate this spy and prepare to bushwack him, he facestabs me ._.

Newb and pro, big difference.

Still enjoyed the pub fights and conga lines though haha xD

Hmmmmm well that's half my steam library

No but really, probably CS:GO. I'm decent, but still got a lot to learn especially how to aim a bloody AWP.

Oh man, Dota 2

My go-to getaway from League is HotS because my skill kinda transferred over to that game well, but as a whole I admire Dota 2 much more.

Only after like 50 hours of play have I managed to figure that damn game out and I just don't feel like busting out a few hundred hours just to get good at it. Though, I might hit that point some time where I need my MOBA fix and League is just too infuriating an option to turn to.

For me, It's Monster Hunter

I remember trying it for the first time. Looked like when someone played Dark Souls for the first time.

I recalled one time when I was supposed to defeat a dragon and it hit like a truck and I was like...

BHEe2kY.png

Any Roguelike games. They seem really fun but they're hard as fuck. Although that seems to be one of the main selling points to Roguelike games; extreme difficulty. ;p

Edited by Holiday on the Moon

Call of Duty! I love Modern Warfare 3 (I haven't really played any others) but I'm really rubbish at it... The best I ever got in a competitive online fight was four kills and three deaths. And don't even get me started on Campaign mode...

I would have to go with Metal Gear Online 2 lol, I loved it to bits but I was bad! Man, it's great, it's sadly shut down now. But yeah, I'd play PvP and get my butt handed to me all the time. I loved the logistics system and the sense of community in the online though, one of the best ever I swear. You didn't need to have friends or be part of a big group to feel apart of the community in that game, it was truly something special that we probably won't see again.