Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Games you're interested in, but completely suck at.

Mand'alor Dash

I can't pick anything really...

I guess H1Z1. but I tend to get things pretty fast when I play games.

I'm absolute trash when it comes to Counter Strike, but it can be so much fun trying to play it.

CS is one of those games that will take a while to get better at. A lot of training is needed to get really good, and I'm not saying I'm a pro.

Counter Strike, I love everything about it. But Im not good at it nor do I like competitive environments. I'd play only casual but everyone says thats not "Real" Counter Strike. But I really wanna play it. 

Any Roguelike. They often take a lot of patience and are very repetitive, plus the risk of permanently losing a lot of things including your save file in some games because that's the genre's definition.

I don't think I've beaten a single one.

I find it hard to play a lot of older games to finish as well. They're often unbalanced to the point of unfairness or not made very well and I dislike repeating the same section too much.

• Brohoof 1

Metal Gear Solid

So I got MGSV for free with Xbox (noice) so I played it for a bit and then thought. "Man I suck at this". I'm not very good when it comes to games where I have to think (apart from strategic moves on something like FIFA xD)

Hearthstone

Looks like such a cool game and I love watching my mate play it but... I just don't get it.... I can't ;_;

Pretty much any fighting game. My competitive ability is nearly halved, since my arcade fightstick stopped working. I'm terrible with gamepads, compared to arcade sticks. The only fighting game that I'd say I was great at was Killer Instinct. Despite being Killer ranked, my loss rate is huge. I'd blame my preference toward choosing grapplers, and lack of practice.

I'd love to get into Street Fighter V and Killer Instinct Season 3, but my controller problem is preventing me from doing it. I've always been above average in Smash Bros, but my brother is more competitive at that.

Any and all fighting games. I like the fighting genre, it is really gun to play, but overall I am really put off by how mediocre I am at pretty much all of them. Especially when I go online to fight, that never ends well. X( I still play fighting games solo because that is really the only enjoyable option for me. I wish I could actually be decent at any of them though.

Smite. some times i'm good and times i get completely killed and a pro friend of mine wants me to go team with him and also go pro so we can go pro games and grab cash but i'm SCRUB tier and SSSSSSUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKK so i don't know 

Edited by Jora

Silent Hill series. I know literally everything about the games but I suck at them and they scare the living crap out of me. So... I still haven't touched Silent Hill 2 since I almost had a heart attack from it. 

Also, the Impossible Game is my best friend and my worst enemy. I seriously cannot stop playing that while continulessly destroying my rage/xbox controller.

Team Fortress 2.

I only do good when I'm completely zoned in, which is a rare occasion, because for some reason I get all shaky playing against other people. Which is weird since I don't care if I get destroyed by everyone else, it's a frickin' game.

• Brohoof 1

Heroes of the Storm and Mortal Kombat 9 & X. I've already played the first two, and I really enjoyed them, but I suck at them :P I don't mind, though, no need to be good at a game to enjoy it, hehe.

Counter Strike Global Offensive

I know the tactics, grenades, economy etc. and I got to Master Guardian Elite because of that, but my aim is plain terrible. I literally miss still targets :wacko:

I've always wanted to be good at infinite undiscovery, but I could never get passed the 2nd thing in the game, and sometimes the first. I'm sure the game sucks by todays standards, but I loved it when I came out, just couldn't play it. Also J-stars victory VS, which one of my friends always beats me at because I have no idea how to play it, and then he celebrates like it was all down to his pure skill and not me not knowing how to play

The Binding of Isaac. I like the game but I die way too much because I'm not too familiar with the game yet. I also get very easily overwhelmed during boss fights, but it's still really good IMO.

I used to be the same way, it just takes practice and memorizing boss patterns.

Literally every freaking game I play or have played. There's something called "getting in the zone" or the "state of flow" which is commonly used in sports which is when physical ability as well as mental ability reaches peak performance, which also applies to videogames as well. These are all games that I can't seem to reach this state at all.

League of Legends: Too many things going on while trying to control your character while keeping an eye on your surroundings as well as something across the map. 

Osu!: Too fast. Anything over four stars is too fast for my mind to comprehend and react to.

Vindictus: I always sucked at games that involve dodging with invulnerability frames. It's also tough to dodge while making sure you're still dealing damage since dodging take both time and timing to perform.

Tera: Too much going on. It's like a World of Warcraft that is more complex than it really has to be.

Planetary Annihlilation. Don't get me wrong, I love the game. But I think the only time I actually won was when I sent my commander to another planet (which I then later realized didn't exist anymore as it was blown up) and it was sort of stuck in space while the rest of the players destroyed each other. But I still play the game from time to time, just because it's fun to play as I enjoy strategy games.