Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

12 Reasons Why Your Favorite is Best Pony

Deidre Asada

There is already a thread for Dash fanboying. This is the one for Fluttershy fanboying.

Anyway, Flutters is cool, "Hurricane Fluttershy" is Best Episode.

Now someone do one of these threads for AJ.

Yup, I guess I forgot that I can't express my opinion in certain threads. My mistake.

Anyways, I have nothing against Fluttershy, I was just making conversation. 

• Brohoof 1

Based off of the thread by SirFlutterHooves which is based off of another thread...

1. She defeated Celestia, and turned into a epic evil queen of darkness. That's pretty cool.

2. Super-Duper-Awesome flowy mane with stars that TWINKLE in it.

3. Princess Luna can separate her body into three separate ones... (As shown in the second episode) anypony want a shadow Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash?

4. She can enter the dreams of others! So, wait, if you dreamed about Chuck Norris last nigh-

5. Her voice is absolutely perfect (Especially when she uses the Royal Canterlot Voice!), as she is voiced by Tabitha St. German, who also voices Rarity, and also did the original voice for Derpy.

6. She is adorable! During those parts where she was getting voice lessons, when she apologized to Celestia, when she 'made peace' with Pinkie, my feels approached maximum levels!

7. A mere side-pony got an entire episode to herself. Can any other side pony (Besides Granny Smith, Big Mac, and Cheerilee, and the CMC don't really count) say that? LOLNO. And despite being as overrated as Derpy, it still rocked.

8. Got best lines like: "Huzzah! How many points do I receive?" "The fun has been doubled!" "Did I miss anything?" "As always, I will guard the night."

9. Every single moment that she appears / says a line in an episode, she steals the ENTIRE EPISODE.

10. In the comics, she puts on armor, and fights against killer demons. That's pretty awesome. Oh, she also can laser herself from the moon to earth in, like, 5 seconds.

11. Her guard ponies have bat wings, and have fangs. Do Celestia's guards have badass fangs and badass wings? I didn't think so.

12. She's Luna. No further explantion.

• Brohoof 6

Yup, I guess I forgot that I can't express my opinion in certain threads. My mistake.

Anyways, I have nothing against Fluttershy, I was just making conversation.

No worries, mate. I was about to head over there myself and fanboy over her awesomeness-ness. She is Second Best Pony after all...

Another reason:  She can be every bit the wise and caring mentor that her sister is, *personally* reaching out to Scootaloo in Sleepless in Ponyville and helping her conquer her biggest fear. 

She's not my favorite pony, I don't know if she's even my favorite royal, but I do like her a lot.

I really think Fluttershy (and RD) are best pony. I simply can choose between them sleep.pngsad.png  RD was pretty much the pony i kept watching to see, while Flutters is the one i relate to the more. She makes me feel the most emotions and to me is the character with the most potential. I just think the writters have problem writting her episodes since they mostly focus and the shy side rather then the other aspects of her character.

I would really like a flashback episode in Season 4 where we see more of Fluttershy and Rainbowdash as fillies

• Brohoof 1

What have I done...

Also:

13. She's really good with kids.

14. Tabitha St. Germain is da boss.

15. She has a really interesting backstory.

16. She can kick your ass at League of Legends, Mortal Kombat, Halo, and Smash Bros.

Now I must say I disagree with all of your points and still have Fluttershy as dead last out of all the characters, but you gave an admirable try. *applauds*

Now I have to make one about Mayor Mare...

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'm gonna be honest here. Fluttershy is my least favourite of the mane 6 by a sizable amount. I don't hate her I just like everyone else more. I think it's just cause she's so shy it annoys me sometimes.

Edited by Jalaton

With all that you put down Luna is the beat Princess not ponies. Yes she is in the show but I put her in a category I mead up here they are

1. Princess

2. Ponies

3. Filly's

4. Background ponies

But YES SHE IS THE BEATS OF ALL OF THEM :)

Join the Luna Republic :)

That said Fox Out!! B)

(edited)

Four can play at that game....

1. Ashleigh Ball is a fantastic voice actress. That cowgirl accent is loud and clear in every line she delivers! And her singing. Have you even heard Applejack hit those high notes in Magical Mystery Cure? It's a work of art, really.

2. Representing the element of honesty, Applejack is straight-shooting, ethical, and 100% genuine. She is, after all, the loyalest of friends and most dependable of ponies! You want a role model, look no further than Applejack.

3. She is the most "human." Not only in the sense that her ridiculously adorable blonde mane, green eyes, and freckles make her easy to envision as a person, but also in the sense that she has limits to just how far she can go before she acts out and starts making mistakes. Her stubborn pride is her greatest enemy, and she can be provoked!

4. Her maturity. When Applejack messes up, she's almost always the first to apologize and admit she's wrong. Whenever somepony else is down, Applejack will be the first to detect it, and will be quick to offer comfort and warmth.

5. She's built herself to be incredibly strong, dexterous, and athletic through her hard labor and rodeo training. She's a 10-time rodeo champion with more blue ribbons than anyone in Ponyville, and she certainly didn't have any shortcuts like magic or wings to help her get there.

6. She's a hard-worker. She nearly single-hoofedly runs a farm that has the best apples in Equestria, and apples are imperative to a pony's diet. If it weren't for AJ, Ponyville would be a lot more hungry. Her job is not one of glamor or fame, but of constant hard labor.

7. She's courageous. She may not be as fearless as Dash, but when push comes to shove, Applejack will always set aside her fears to save the day. Whether it's saving Ponyville from a stampede of cows, herding away parasprites, or kick-firing rocks like a rocket launcher at some Timberwolves, Applejack would gladly lose a limb if it meant getting a job done or saving another's life.

8. Mental stability. Applejack is the only pony to never have a serious breakdown. Sure, she's caused trouble through sleep deprivation, but you won't have to worry about AJ having a panic attack over a late letter, proclaim that her "life is ruined" because she got stuck under a boulder, run off and cry because some bullies made fun of her, wallow in whatever it is ponies are supposed to wallow in, or start talking to a pile of rocks because her friends don't like her parties.

9. Her dedication to family. Why, if Twilight is the Princess of Friendship, then I demand AJ be the Princess of Family. She's always there for her loved ones. Doing work for her injured brother, conjuring up the money to replace Granny's nagging hip, taking charge of the family reunion preparations, and being a loving and motherly figure to Apple Bloom all come to mind.

10. Her quirks. We’re talking about a pony who named both of her hind legs. She even had the gall to write a letter to Princess Celestia about how she learned NOTHING! Plus, her country girl accent, mannerisms, expressions, and terms of endearment are adorable. How do ya like them apples, sugar cube?

11. Her tragic back-story. The show has made implications that her parents are dead, and this has been all but confirmed now. The fact that AJ is an orphan adds to just how admirable she is, being able to step up and take charge as head of the farm. She’s had to grow up quick and has a tremendous sense of responsibility because of it. Plus, don’t you just wanna hug her now that you know she has no mommy or daddy? img-1590918-1-sad.png

12. She just is! Oh dear, was that 12 reasons already? img-1590918-2-tongue.png

DISCLAIMER:

I love all of the Mane Six ponies, and I would never try to convert anyone to join the Applejack Pack. We do have apple goods and apple accessories though, in case you're interested. img-1590918-3-wink.png

And, just for the record:

img-1590918-4-18_39_52_907_265865__UNOPT

Edited by Sugar Cube
  • Brohoof 14

First of all,before i say anything else,i might as well say Bravo! Sir flutter hooves!

Your list is quite well put and all these reasons are legitimate!

But! 

There is one thing i have a problem with!

THERE IS NO BEST PONY!!!
That is the only problem i have with it!

Other than that,Great job Sir!!

• Brohoof 1

All of the twelve reasons were very legit, and it can definitely be true. So, here is another reason why:

She can make shadow copies of any pony that she decides to make a copy of.

post-16962-0-30432300-1372116068_thumb.jpg

She doesn't grow Honeycrisps though.  She's an apple farmer that doesn't even grow best apple.  She's probably growing some nasty Red Delicious (a misnomer if there ever was one).  Shows that she displays poor judgment.  0/10 would not befriend

• Brohoof 1

Also let's not forget folks, Luna may not be the most important alicorn, but she's definitely best alicorn considering she's the most sophisticated and developed. I mean really she's one of the few characters to rule Equestria, become a major villain, get reformed and still manage to gain a respectable fanbase within and outside the show. Sure Celestia's a great and benevolent ruler but when's the last time she did something exciting? 1000 years ago? Pfft.

Cadence is a attractive and lovable wife to Shining Armor and The Crystal Kingdom, but come on princess! You can't let yourself get bitch slapped by that manipulating whore Queen Chrysalis and speak up for yourself! You stood up to King Sombra, so why couldn't you stand up to an angsty bitch game inspector. As for Twilight, well as great of a Mane 6 and leader of the Elements of Harmony as you are you still have a lot to prove. Besides you need to stop being such a suck up and puppet to Celestia. Seriously.

Also Luna probably has the best sarcasm in the show.

Thus sayeth thy princess.

(edited)

1. He is voiced By An Asain, Who Also voiced Garble, Donut Joe, and Flash sentry. But being voiced by an Asain Means alot about his swag.

2. He is as big as The Likes of Big Mac and SHining armor which means he works out unlike most of you Lazy Bronies.

3. He Has the most Fabulous Mane in all of Equestria,

4. He Is A Metrosexual Which is good seeing how alot of mares are Tomboys in MLP.

5. He can be Both Manly and Girly at the same time,

6. He is the best Pony Rapper and totally owned Big Mac.

7. He Is related to gods.

8. He Is a Prince And the highest Status Stallion in the show.

9. He Is Trixies Husbando, You Trixie Fanboys be raging as The Great and Awesome Blueblood makes out with his Waifu.

10. He is the only royalty who isn't A Mary Sue.

11. Has Potential to Be A great Anti Hero antagonist when he returns.

12. Hes a Mother Father Gentleman.

Edited by 100 beasts kaidou
  • Brohoof 1

Hello!

Here is another 12 reasons, this time featuring the country gal herself Applejack! Let's start shall we?

1. Ashleigh Ball, who also does Rainbowd Dash. She portrays AJ's character so well.

2. Role Model: Applejack is a great role model for little girls who are the target audience. She shows little girls that not all women have to be stay at home moms but can run their own businesses and do what they like to do.

3.Honesty: She is the element of honesty, which in my eyes is the most important. Honesty helps friendship bloom, by making friends around you trust you, strenghting the magic of friendship.

4. Country Accent: Being from the south, I have to tell you I absolutly love AJ's voice. It's original, and diffrent from the others.

5. Good Caretaker: This one is probably the most important. She runs Sweet Apple Acres, takes care of her little sister Applejack, takes care of her elderly grandmother, and by her side is her trustworthy brother to help.

6. Competive: Again, this kinda relates to the rolemodeling. She shows girls that you can still be girly and be competive at the same time, yet keep your friends at the same time also.

7. Family: As shown in the Cutie Mark Chronicles when she goes to live with the Oranges she misses her family so much she goes back to them. Showing us, she cares most about her family than anything else.

8. Parents: Proably the saddest reason. This pony we call Applejack, her parents died. Alot of children can relate to this, because this is something that actually happens or will happen to each of us someday.

9.  Humble:She admits her mistakes easily, which can be a hard time for some ponies (looking at you Rainbow Dash)

10. Wise: She always seems like the ponies other ponies go for for advice, such as Rarity going for her help when Sweetie Belle was mad at her during the Sister Hooves Social.

11. Color: Her coat and mane go  extremly well for her country life style.

12. Cause she's Applejack.

• Brohoof 7

My god, man. You've finally done it. You've proven, somehow, that everypony is best pony. My mind, man. My mind.

And thus the great debate was ended by The Dude. This shall be a story to tell to your grandchildren, and for your grandchildren to tell to their grandchildren, and so on and so forth 'til the end of time! The Dude: Uniter of the Bronies!

But yeah, that's my logic and I'm stickin' to it!

I'm glad that you took the time to make this thread for your favorite character. I respect your opinion and your reasons. You even inspired others to make a thread similar to this one i.e the Fluttershy one so good for you. My favorite all-around character will pretty much be Rainbow Dash. Sometimes though I gravitate towards a different  character but most of the time it's RD. I like the whole mane 6 though for different reasons. I'd be sad to have any of them not be there anymore. 

(edited)

Wait just a darn minute. I already did this.

I'll brohoof you for from one AJ fan to another AJ fan, but give my thread some love too. smile.png

Edited by Sugar Cube

Wait just a darn minute. I already did this. http://mlpforums.com/topic/64617-12-reasons-why-applejack-is-best-pony/

I'll brohoof you for from one AJ fan to another AJ fan, but give my thread some love too. smile.png

So sorry about that! I should have searched that before. If any administrators or moderators are reading this, merge mine into hers. Hers was there first. Great job by the way.

• Brohoof 1

Applejack is one of the characters that really grew on me. I didn`t like her at first (Southern accents irk me) but her character is just so damn awesome. I love all the main cast, but AJ feels like someone I would really get along with and respect in real life.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

She can grow any kind of apples she wants. And besides, she has better apples than honeycrisps in her repertoire. tongue.png

But I think we can all agree Red Delicious are not that good. What a misleading name.

Edited by Sugar Cube

Well, it is a proven fact that Rainbow Dash is 20% cooler than other ponies.

So as awesome as Fluttershy may be, Rainbow Dash is always 20% better than that.

Hence, Rainbow Dash is best pony.

img-1590574-1-my_second_vector_of_rainbo

Deal with it.

DIS PONY ISH IRRELEVANT TO DIS THREAD! I'M CLAIMING DIS AS A RAINBOW DASH FREE ZONE!!! WE ONLY TOLERATE FLUTTER LOVE HERE SO IF YOU HAVE NO LOVE FOR FLUTTERS THEN GET OUT!! :P

null_zps1a6f9c4f.png

• Brohoof 3