Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you have any MLP songs memorized?

NeonCobalt

The songs on this show are so good, that after repeat listens, they seem to just stick. Sometimes, a song sticks so much that you unintentionally memorize the lyrics. At least that's what seems to happen with me? Anybody experience this? And if so, what songs do you have memorized?

• Brohoof 3

I was going to do a list of what I hadn't remembered, but I realized I over-estimated the amount I actually memorized.

So far I've learned This Day Aria, What My Cutie Mark is Telling Me, In Our Town, My Past is Not Today, Play Your Part, Most RR songs, Helping Twilight Win the Crown, Bats, Find a Way, Just a Pony (Lena Hall upcoming song), Most songs from CoTLM, and Dance Magic (ironic because it's not even in the movie).

Edited by EmeraldSkies

Somehow, I've managed to memorize the lyrics to Art of The Dress, My Past is Not Today, You'll Play Your Part, This Day Aria, Winter Wrap Up, The Heart Carol, Love is In Bloom, Ballad of the Crystal Empire, Celestia's Ballad and Shake Your Tail.

Oh goodness. Let's see. This day Aria, Smile, Winter Wrap Up, Hush Now Quiet Now, So Many Wonders, At the Gala, Find a Pet, Becoming Popular, Flim Flam Brothers, The Perfect Stallion, BBBFF, Ballad of the Crystal Empire, Babs Seed, Raise this Barn, Morning in Ponyville, What my Cutie Mark is Telling Me, A True, True Friend, Helping Twilight Win the Crown, Hearts as Strong as Horses, Bats, Apples to the Core, The Super Duper Party Pony, Pinkies Lament, Make a Wish, Find the Music in You, You'll Play your Part, Shake your Tail, Rainbow Rocks, Better than Ever, Under our Spell, Welcome to the Show, Tricks up my Sleeve, Awesome as I Wanna be, Battle of the Bands, Life is a Runway, In Our Town, I'll Fly, Unleash the Magic, The Pony I Wana be, and Light of your Cutie Mark.

SWEET CELESTIA I THINK I HAVE A PROBLEM I DIDNT REALIZE MY OBSESSION WAS THIS BAD

Edited by Snake
  • Brohoof 1

Are you kidding me? I'm a young adult with better things to do than listen to pony songs and sing along like a pro as if I wrote the lyrics myself?

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go sing along to the many mlp songs I have memorized.

• Brohoof 1