Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Never fails to make me smile

ManaMinori

What is one thing that never fails to make you guys smile? No matter the circumstances, no matter the time or place, it just brings a smile to your face?

The one thing that does it for me is the scene in Disney's Pocahontis. As Poc's singing "just around the riverbend", to be more precise. After she plummets down the waterfall and steers past the rapids, and the canoe is slowing at the calm of the river, afterward, there's a camera pan to overhead view, and in the front of ths canoe, you can just see Meeko, the raccoon (who I've always adored), just braced an all four paws, beside himself with uncontained elation; the biggest, happiest smile on his furry face, mouth open, head tipped back, and lashing his head from side to side, the nutty coon. XD Never fails to get me smiling.

Edited by Nightmare Muffin
  • Brohoof 1

My dog. He is the most loveable thing you'll ever come across. He simply loves company, loves a game of fetch and always enjoys a good scratch on the back. It also helps that he is also really fluffy. :lol:

My dog. She and I are practically inseparable and she understands me better than most people do. When I'm having a rough day, she comes and leans against me. Sometimes I'll look up and catch her staring at me, and I just can't keep a straight face! I miss her so dearly whenever I'm away from home for long periods of time. 

Well so far the MLP series has never failed to bring a smile (even the tiniest ones). An episode or two usually helps lose my stress. Aside from that, my second favorite thing would probably be minecraft  :proud:  . Sometimes I watch eps while playing (like a B0SS)...

If all else fails a good nap would probably help too...(Until I wake up at 2 in the morning and remember I have an exam tomorrow XD)

Anybody got more ideas to share? I could use them ya know : :kindness:  :ooh:  

Well, there's MLP, of course! No matter what mood I'm in, the show always makes me feel all warm and happy inside. :squee:

But, other than MLP, cute animals, fails, Jacksepticeye, and my favourite songs make me laugh or smile. Even if my favourite songs tend to be of the alternative rock or punk rock genre... :D Jacksepticeye is just so hilarious; his videos can occasionally be quite uplifting as well. Markiplier's videos of that type put a smile on my face, too. :)

Umm.. It all depends on how I'm feeling but the best is when my little niece keeps on complaining about her world on minecraft. Never loses a second of a laugh! Never will B)

Whenever i got sad the last time, i watched JackSepticEyes Happy Wheels Series from new.

I just makes me happy everytime.  :)

I also enjoy watching Brutalmoose game reviews.

Another thing that makes me smile ( for some reason ) is trashing my own social media accounts and post stupid answers or answers that insult me for some reason under all my older posts.

I dont why this makes me happy...i really dont know. But it makes me laugh.  :ooh: