Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Craziest Conspiracy Theories?

ThePoniMan

So lately, I've been really intrigued by conspiracy theories. You know, stuff like aliens on the moon, Roswell, the Denver Airport, etc. However, not everything I've been looking at has been about aliens. I've also been researching the "Illuminati" or whatever you want to call some sort of greater, secret world power. Through my research of all these conspiracy theories, I've come across a few that are... Not very believable. Here is one...

Paul is Dead

This theory is that Paul McCartney of the Beatles actually died back in the 1960s and then was replaced with a double. Okay, even without giving evidence, would anyone really even believe that? I mean, from a conspiracy standpoint, I guess it would make sense to try to replace him to keep the band going, but really, it makes no sense, and the evidence behind it is even worse. The only evidence is "clues" found in songs and on album covers, many of which don't even make much sense. Sorry to burst your bubble, but Paul is Alive.

What are some theories you have heard that are so crazy that you cannot believe them?

The most obvious choice is the theory that reptilians secretly rule over the human race, but that one is a bit too easy.

I talked to someone that honestly believes the sun rotates around the earth not too long ago. It was like arguing with a brick wall, no matter what you'd bring up he'd basically just say "That's what they WANT you to think!". They're whole theory was that the government tries to make us think otherwise to make us feel less important and therefore easier to control. Needless to say I stopped talking to him pretty fast.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

That the holocaust never happened.

In addition denial of the Holodomor. I love it when people denounce the evil of Hitler, then in the same breath say that Stalin did nothing wrong.

Edited by Twiggy

There is one theory going around that we were lied to when scientists concluded the Earth was a sphere. The Flat Earth Movement truly believe that, yes, you guessed it, the Earth is as flat as a sheet of paper.

I'm a big conspiracy theorist myself, so a lot of these theories don't seem too crazy to me.

There are some that I disagree with, though.

The obvious ones have already been said. The reptilian people ruling the world thing, the *insert famous dead person* is still alive theory, holocaust never happened theory, and the flat Earth theory. Also, the moon is a hologram theory (seriously) and the Jesus was an alien theory. I can't say that last one with a straight face.

But the vast majority of the popular and widely debated conspiracy theories aren't even remotely crazy. Minds are like parachutes, they only work when they are open. All you need is research outside of mainstream media and an open mind that thinks critically and asks questions to see that there's far more to this world than meets the eye.

Those 9/11 ones are the most insane to me. And the ones that say the moon landing was a hoax.

The obvious ones have already been said. The reptilian people ruling the world thing, the *insert famous dead person* is still alive theory, holocaust never happened theory, and the flat Earth theory. Also, the moon is a hologram theory (seriously) and the Jesus was an alien theory. I can't say that last one with a straight face.

But the vast majority of the popular and widely debated conspiracy theories aren't even remotely crazy. Minds are like parachutes, they only work when they are open. All you need is research outside of mainstream media and an open mind that thinks critically and asks questions to see that there's far more to this world than meets the eye.

Can I use the Minds are like parachutes, they only work when they are open quote in my diary?

Last Thursday-theory.

In short, theory says that universe was born last Thursday and our memories are just appeared from somewhere and everything that is old(items, bones, etc.) are just made look like they are old and blah blah....

Crazy thing is, there is not actually way to proof that theory isn't possible.

Edited by The Cerberus

There are a disturbing amount of "conspiracy theories" that are actually true like many about the illuminati and 9/11 for example but there are some that without question are bullshit. The ones I think are most ridiculous is that the Earth is flat (yes there are people who still believe that), the moon landing was faked, and obama is a secret Muslim. If Obama is a secret anything it is probably a secret occultist as the political and corporate elite are obsessed with that.

• Brohoof 1

• 9/11 Theories (thermite brought down the towers, controlled explosions, missile hit pentagon, etc)
  • Moon Landing Theories
  • JFK Assassination Theories
  • Flat Earth
  • Humanity being manipulated by omnipresent lizards.
  • Any theory involving the Illuminati or Free Masons.

Need I go on?

HALF-LIFE 3 Confirmed.

but seriously, some of this stuff is crazy. Why would the government/space agencies/airlines lie to us about the shape of earth? So they can charge us tax on spherical globes? To trick us all into walking off the edge?

Why is This flat earth conspiracy even a thing? Are there religious people so scared of the truth they have to regress to all the way back when we thought bleeding people was good for common ailments? Why are people so willfully ignorant? 

• Brohoof 1