Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Gen 3 pony that isn't in g4 would you want to see in g5?

ManaMinori

Out of the core 7, there's Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Cherilee, Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, Starsong, and Toola Roola. 4 of the first ponies are in g4, while Toola Roola and Starsong ar not. Out of the latter 2 ponies, which would you want to see as a main character in gen 5?

Seeing how Toola Roola is an artist pony, and I'm passionate about art as well, and she's and super cute (also, pink, to appeal to "target demographic"), I can easily see her being a shoe-in for generation 5.

toola_lg.jpg

Edited by Nightmare Muffin
  • Brohoof 2

Definitely like Toola-Roola, but I think Minty would make a great addition too.  I know she's not in your list, but she was/is a very popular pony. She loves socks! That is a canon fact from g3. So I think bronies and old-school fans would both like her.

• Brohoof 1

Definitely like Toola-Roola, but I think Minty would make a great addition too.  I know she's not in your list, but she was/is a very popular pony. She loves socks! That is a canon fact from g3. So I think bronies and old-school fans would both like her.

Minty, yeah, I can see her in gen 5, since she's already made cameos in G4 comics and toylines....

There's a lot more than the ones you mentioned. If they don't end up appearing in G4 (or even if they do), I'd probably go with Minty and Toola-Roola too. If I think of any more, I'll post them.

Minty, yeah, I can see her in gen 5, since she's already made cameos in G4 comics and toylines....

I know Minty appeared in toylines. When was she in the comics?

Oh there's plenty I would love to see in gen 5. 

But if I had to pick two, it would be my favorite G3 pairing, Star Catcher & Sky Wishes. Sky has a way of wishing for simple things that her friends can enjoy, and Star Catcher has the power to grant wishes. It's a match made in Equestria.  

tumblr_mp05xoDilR1qiclz0o1_500.gif

Oh heads up! We got a fanclub for Gen 3 if anypony is interested! 

https://mlpforums.com/topic/102781-g3-fan-club/page-1

Edited by Denim&Venom
  • Brohoof 1

There's a lot more than the ones you mentioned. If they don't end up appearing in G4 (or even if they do), I'd probably go with Minty and Toola-Roola too. If I think of any more, I'll post them.

I know Minty appeared in toylines. When was she in the comics?

IDW Friendship is Magic Issue #33 page 4

Oh there's plenty I would love to see in gen 5. 

But if I had to pick two, it would be my favorite G3 pairing, Star Catcher & Sky Wishes. Sky has a way of wishing for simple things that her friends can enjoy, and Star Catcher has the power to grant wishes. It's a match made in Equestria.  tumblr_mp05xoDilR1qiclz0o1_500.gif

Oh heads up! We got a fanclub for Gen 3 if anypony is interested! 

https://mlpforums.com/topic/102781-g3-fan-club/page-1

hm. I dunno how they could incorporate Star Catcher (one of my g3 faves), the ponies seem content with their lives, and don't have wishes to take to her. But I can see Pinkie wishing for something kooky, I guess?

Maybe Skywishes can pop in, saying she was Fluttershy's neighbor when she lived in Cloudsdale, and has been wondering what happened to her all this time?

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...

Minty and Waterfire, but they're technically G4 toys already. Sunny Daze I think was mentioned in G4 but I'd love her to be a main character in G5. Kimono and Cotton Candy haven't had any sort of mention, to my knowledge.

I'd love to see Minty in G5, as well as Sunny Daze. I know Sunny was in G4 but she was a filly and didn't have any speaking role in the one season 1 episode she made a short appearance in. 

On 1/21/2016 at 9:54 PM, Nightmare Muffin said:

Out of the core 7, there's Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Cherilee, Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, Starsong, and Toola Roola. 4 of the first ponies are in g4, while Toola Roola and Starsong ar not. Out of the latter 2 ponies, which would you want to see as a main character in gen 5?

Seeing how Toola Roola is an artist pony, and I'm passionate about art as well, and she's and super cute (also, pink, to appeal to "target demographic"), I can easily see her being a shoe-in for generation 5.

toola_lg.jpg

Toola Roola has made an appearance in g4 btw 

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 2

15 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

I'd love to see Minty in G5, as well as Sunny Daze. I know Sunny was in G4 but she was a filly and didn't have any speaking role in the one season 1 episode she made a short appearance in. 

Toola Roola has made an appearance in g4 btw 

I know.I was very happy

• Brohoof 1