Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

how well will your Ponysona fit in the show?

L1ghtn1ng_Flash

if you were to shove the pony version of you into the show, how much would you stand out, and how well would it survive against the constant magical threats. and where would they live?, for me im fairly sure that Lightning flash could pass in cloudsdale as a retired Wonder Bolt or a Wonder Bolt in training, but the fact that he is a changeling may complicate it a bit, he also may pass as a Pegasus guard, though that's basically just a less epic version of the wonderbolts, buts thats just my opinion.

Paint Brush would definitely fit in the show. She cannot perform overpowered magic spells and she isn't secretly something evil in disguise, but she would still have to learn something about friendship as she grows up. When making Paint Brush, I always made sure to not go overboard with anything, but I also tried not to make her boring either.

• Brohoof 1

Lektra makes a terrible background pony. Period. She would stand out too much.

She was always designed to either join the M6 as a main character and help fight the threats or have a couple of episodes per season the way Discord does. The first scenario needs no explanation, but I should clarify the second. Basically she would have a couple of episodes where she is central/important to the plot of that episode, but otherwise isn't a main character. Like one or two per season.

Since the writers still haven't broken my head canon on how the seemingly higher technology that isn't form the 1950s works and Tank's propeller exists, her job as I've designed it now would fit perfectly with the canon as well. She works a lot.

Edited by bronislav84

Gumball is pretty much like Vinyl, so yeah, I guess he could fit in as a background character. Sometimes, he might fit in as a major character in one of the episodes.

Will Guide, who is strong with the knowledge of Disney Magic, would probably make a shout-out to Disney a few episodes per season. He'd probably work in a good Disney/Friendship is Magic crossover.

Other than that, there's not much to him.

Edited by WiiGuy2014

My ponysona is a language expert (a little like me, except I'd hardly call myself an expert), but to make him fit into the show, he'd probably have to learn the languages of Equestria rather than real-world languages. I'm thinking he'd maybe know Breezie or Saddle Arabian.

I don't have a ponysona, per se.  My only OCs are a cockatrice named Corncob who ascended to the state of alicornatrice and a mare named Lime Squeeze who was originally intended to facilitate a vicarious lesbian relationship with Rainbow Dash.  I don't think either of those two would "fit in" particularly well.  Though Lime has a far better chance on account of not being a super-powered giant chicken who can travel through space and time.

Okay, okay: There's something I have in mind for a ponysona, but I haven't really done anything with it yet.  "He" would be a pony who represents what I was lacking before the woman I love entered my life.  All I feel like saying right now.

• Brohoof 1

Mine would fit in pretty well as a background pony or side character. She doesn't stand out too much, but I don't think she's generic either. The tone of her character and personality wouldn't be too out there for the show. Emerald would probably be seen hanging around in Canterlot or Ponyville a lot with her friends.

Edited by Emerald Star

Mesme Rize can be very unique, considering he is part Snake and part pony and can also use hypnosis. Though, he would be more home in the Everfree Forest.

I think Amber would stand out a fair bit being a ghost pony, but I think she could be shoed in as a side character to help the mane 7 in a pinch. She could basically live wherever the heck she wanted to, but it would probably be a small village in the middle of nowhere like the one Starlight originally controlled where she could hide herself while feeling free to make friends.

Edited by Celtore

While I don't have a ponysona, I have some OCs. When I made 'em, I tried to make their colors/manes fitting with the show, like something you'd see on a background pony. So, I think that they could be in the background somewhere and they wouldn't look out of place. Eeeexcept maybe one of 'em, because of his large size. :mustache: