Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Anyone going to any conventions this year?

Count Paradox

I'm still debating whether or not to go to the TWD con in Atlanta later this year. Most likely wont be as my family is planning a Fall trip to Illinois to visit with family and that would interfere with the Con trip. I certainly won't be going to any pony cons this year, not because of coronavirus but because there are none no where near me anyway. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'm thinking about going to Ponyville CiderFest since it's one of the few cons that haven't been cancelled yet, and it's only a twelve hour drive. The Saturday of the con is on Halloween, so of course, they made the theme Nightmare Night. I want to make a really good themed cosplay, but all of my ideas are too gruesome to be family friendly. I need to think harder.

Of course, that depends on some stuff. Looking at things realistically, I'm reasonably sure that I'll be able to afford it, but I kind of want to hold out on hotel reservations and stuff until I'm more sure of what's going on with the virus. Plus, I can't get a motorcycle until August at the earliest since I can't take a safety course when everything is shut down, so I'll have to do a lot of riding and practicing once I do get one. Twelve hours is a long and fairly dangerous trip to make on three months max of experience riding.

Edited by Booker
  • Brohoof 2

23 hours ago, Super Splashee said:

There was supposed to be a G4 con in Sweden this summer, but I think it will not happen because of Covid-19

Swedebros have their own ponycons, I'd visit Sweden but I haven't ordered tickets didn't know swedebros had their own brony conventions. 

• Brohoof 1