Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler How Flurry Heart will be used?

snowflame

So there has been a lot of discussion of the baby alicorn (that I mostly did not read since it is rather negative and I kind of do not need that :rarity: ). But is mostly about her character and was she needed. So I wondered how people think she will be used in the future episodes.

I believe that she might get captured at one point by a villain. There is a thing in the end of the episode that might be a changeling such as Chrysalis herself. If the changelings do appear they need to do more than just pretend to be other characters and try to take over (unless Flurry Heart is a changeling who destroyed the crystal heart by design and the real baby is already taken... but that is probably a bit too dark for kids and besides I do not think changelings can use magic). Kidnapping the baby of Shining Armour and Cadence that ultimately defeated her previously would be classic villain like revenge plan. And even if some other villain would appear instead of the changelings, well, kidnapping a princess is a classic trope anyway.

Hopefully Flurry Heart will be used some way to explain alicorn lore as well and expand Cadence and Shining Armor's characters as well. But those are not really full episode ideas. I would assume we would see more of Flurry Heart than that.

• Brohoof 1

as you wrote above I expect her to be kidnapped by crystalis aswell and used to make crystalis more powerfull so she can take over all off equestria. this plot can be good but seeing that we could see this comming from a mile away they do need to bring out their A game

• Brohoof 1

I am more intrigued to see how she will manage her life once she does grow up into her young teenage years, going towards a crossroads in life of being a Royal Guard or following the hoof steps in royalty. But for now, maybe Chrysalis wants to kidnap her.  :wacko: 

I am more intrigued to see how she will manage her life once she does grow up into her young teenage years, going towards a crossroads in life of being a Royal Guard or following the hoof steps in royalty. But for now, maybe Chrysalis wants to kidnap her.  :wacko: 

That is, if we ever get to that point. I think we have reason to believe that the MLP movie (NOT EQG, the ACTUAL FiM movie being made right now) will end FiM.

But hey, I could be wrong! ;)

• Brohoof 1

That is, if we ever get to that point. I think we have reason to believe that the MLP movie (NOT EQG, the ACTUAL FiM movie being made right now) will end FiM.

But hey, I could be wrong! ;)

What reasons exactly? Beyond the film coming out?

If she gets kidnapped, I hope they never get her back and she gets eaten or something. No but in all seriousness, that wouldn't happen. But I do think you are right and she most likely will get kidnapped. I still wish they could some how un-alicorn her. Maybe at some point, she will cause more major destruction that almost kills everyone again, so Celestia will some how un-alicorn her by removing her horn or wings (in order to keep Equestria safe).

• Brohoof 2

She has 'kidnap me' written all over her at this point. I think she will make some appearances in this season, maybe hopefully for some cute interactions between her and aunty Twily, but I am starting to think her overall use is going to be dramatically less than I originally thought, except for her inevitable kidnapping in the finale. Does make me wonder if her inclusion is really necessary...

They're either going to make her a vehicle for generic adorable moments, a hollow shell filled with nothing but burbling and being petted...

A thing to be kidnapped by Chrysalis,

A superpowerful laser-blasting baby, a generic machine of destruction that destroys stuff and is generally a metaphor for how much of a life-changing life-disrupting event giving birth is,

Or they'll slowly have her fade into the background while providing a reason why her equally merchandise-driven parents do the same.

(edited)

King Sombra cannot be killed. As a spirit again he will possess Flurry Heart's body and gain ULTIMATE POWAH!!!!!

They call the Ghostbusters and seal King Sombra in an unending forcefield that Shining Armor invents imbued with the power of the Elements of Harmony.

Case 2: Fast forward to future the mane six are older and now face superpowered Queen Flurry Heart and her fascist dominion.

Edited by cider float

Though Flurry Heart and the rest of the Royal Family have only appeared in the Season 6 premiere, I do hope they make further appearances this season before the finale, especially if we can get some more backstory to Celestia and Luna's past based on the information they left us with in the premiere anyhow.

As for if the Changelings return to seek revenge on Cadance and Shining Armor by kidnapping Flurry Heart in the finale, that might be an interesting scenario...if it leads to seeing the Mane Cast in their Crystal Pony forms again or not. It all depends.

She'll be kidnaapped by Chrysalis

Other then that, she's basically a rotisserie chicken

Make sure to turn it over every few hours and don't forget to water it

Edited by The Nth Doctor

She's probably going to act like a science experiment and just when they figure something out she is kidnapped by Chrysalis. That's not actually a bad idea for an episode.

As cliche as it is, i'm gonna jump on the kidnapping bandwagon. I mean, that changeling flying towards the Crystal Empire can't be any coincidence. If that does happen, i hope the foal isn't the one who beats Chrissie.

Edited by Dino-Mario