Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What could Hasbro announce that would make you react this way?

Slashy

(edited)

A Rainbow Dash Transformer toy. Or a Pony named after a Transformer(deliberately). Or like a cameo of a Transformers character.

If it wasn't obvious enough, I've recently gotten obsessed with Transformers

Edited by Megas

A Rainbow Dash Transformer. Or a Pony named after a Transformer(at least deliberately). Or like a cameo of a Transformers character.

Wasn't the reference in Equestria Girls enough?

Wasn't the reference in Equestria Girls enough?

Hearing the sound effect was cool, but I'm talking about character references/cameos :P

This will most likely be my receation to the MLP movie teaser if they upgrade the animation by a whole lot :yay:  (Though I would just scream on the inside.  My puberty voice can't naturally scream :awuh: ).

(edited)

I don't think Hasbro could announce something that would actually me react like that.

However I would be really happy if Wayforward was announced to be working on an MLP FIM video game for the 3DS.

Edited by cmarston1
  • Brohoof 1

If they announced that Rarity would be playing a major role in the next Star Wars, I'd be pretty stoked. Not like this guy though! Looks like true love. I'm happy for him.  :twi:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Obviously a My Little Pony/Transformers crossover(Both Toy and animated base).  All complete with Peter Cullen as Optimus Prime and Frank Welker as Megatron.

P.S.: Mewtwo in Smash 4 is nothing compared to the announcement over Cloud Strife in Smash Bros.

Edited by SaburoDaimando
  • Brohoof 1

Obviously a My Little Pony/Transformers crossover(Both Toy and animated base).  All complete with Peter Cullen as Optimus Prime and Frank Welker as Megatron.

P.S.: Mewtwo in Smash 4 is nothing compared to the announcement over Cloud Strife in Smash Bros.

You should've been there when Snake was announced for Brawl. The Internet practically broke

• 4 weeks later...

A Rainbow Dash Transformer toy. Or a Pony named after a Transformer(deliberately). Or like a cameo of a Transformers character.

Several characters share names across Hasbro franchises.

Sea Spray, Beach Comber, High Tide etc.

As for me, nothing really.

• 2 weeks later...

Two reasons:

One, if they either announce a crossover or make a reference to one of my favorite shows.

Two, if they ever announced an MLP console game. Especially if it's a life simulator in a similar style to Animal Crossing.

(edited)

For reals though, a legit video game, made by a good game dev and not a shitty phone minigame collection game filled with microtransactions and paywalls. I'm not asking for some huge AAA dev most people seem to want like Bioware or Bethesda, but I at least want a dev who cares

Then again, I never expected Platinum to make a Transformers game, so anything can happen :P

Edited by Megas