Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which of the Mane Six would have the toughest time in Prison?

Azureth

Not that they would ever be likely to due something to get them arrested, but if they were which one do you think would have the most difficult time?

I think Rarity most definitely would. Having to wear ugly outfit, eat crappy food, do what others say etc.

• Brohoof 3

I agree, but socially Fluttershy would have the toughest time. Prison is full of jerks, and her personality doesn't help.

I Agree with you,this is how she would interact with the inmates

"Um... is it okay if i erm.. share a table with you,if that is fine with you?" *shivers*

• Brohoof 3

I can't see any of them doing well besides maybe Rainbow and Applejack since they would bite back if anyone tried to start anything. Of them, I think Pinkie Pie would have the worst time, since prison is a dark and depressing place and she's be constantly getting reprimanded and yelled at by the guards, to say nothing of the consequences if she tries to throw a party and getting busted by the wardens.  

Rarity would probably end up like Red from Shawshank Redemption, the guy you go to when you want something hard to find. Fluttershy would either end up crying in a corner or running the cell block before long.  

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Twilight, AJ, and Rainbow could hold their own easily. Rarity would whine about the prison outfits for a good week but otherwise she could hold her own too. 

So that leaves Pinkie and Fluttershy, they'd be utterly miserable

Edited by Megas
  • Brohoof 3

I disagree -- I think RD would have the hardest time in prison.  Not only would her dreams be dashed, but loyalty would get in her way as well.  She also couldn't fly -- and flight is her life.  No cloud beds either to nap on.  Plus her inner personality.  She would fall apart, and fast.

As for Pinkie, she would still be extroverted and help other inmates.  She can be herself anywhere.  Animals would find Fluttershy.(birdpony of alcatraz?)

• Brohoof 3

I disagree -- I think RD would have the hardest time in prison.  Not only would her dreams be dashed, but loyalty would get in her way as well.  She also couldn't fly -- and flight is her life.  No cloud beds either to nap on.  Plus her inner personality.  She would fall apart, and fast.

As for Pinkie, she would still be extroverted and help other inmates.  She can be herself anywhere.  Animals would find Fluttershy.(birdpony of alcatraz?)

Wouldn't RD try to escape though? With her speed, she might just make it.

• Brohoof 1

Wouldn't RD try to escape though? With her speed, she might just make it.

RD wouldn't be happy as a wanted fugitive either -- although I doubt she would manage to escape prison.  Might end up with her wings bound and a bad prison record keeping her in for 100% of her time instead of ending up on parole at some point.

• Brohoof 2

rarity or twilight probably, I have thought this through really well so here is what I think:

applejack: she is though and smart, she can stand strong and isn't quickly impressed, and if she got into a fight she could defenitly buck some asses :bedeyes:

rainbowd dash: she is strong, quick and she can stand strong against bullies and other guys. but because of her overall chill atitude I don't think she would get into trouble much if she was in jail. B)

fluttershy: she has the stare man, The Stare!!!! :awuh:

pinkie pie: she can make fun everywhere, even a depressing and dark place like a jail would be pinkie'd up and she would make it into one big party :lol:

twilight: in jail, ponys don't play by the rules. it's full and cramped and I don't think her inmates would give her enough peace and quiet to read. she would be driven nuts within a few days :wacko:

rarity: ugly outfits, disgusting food, smelly prisoners and nowhere a ribon or glitter to be found. she would have a reeeeaaaaly bad time in jail :please:

• Brohoof 4

Poor Rarity of course. ick....  :confused:

Followed by Fluttershy. Imagine not being able to see any cutsey wootsey animals and stare at cinderblocks all day.  :(

The rest would be okay:

Applejack would work out all day and ASK to join a chain gang.  :bedeyes:

Twilight would read the five books in the library over and over again until she lost her mind.  :wacko:

Rainbow Dash would own that place. Just saying.  :sneer:

Pinkie Pie would be the happiest probably. She can make any place fun.  :pinkie:

• Brohoof 2

I would have to say Rarity and Fluttershy would have the most toughest time in prison. AJ and Rainbow are tough and I can see them fitting in with others and make it through prison okay. I think Twilight could make it because when learning something new, she can adapt to the situation and know the ins and outs of things. This way she would know how to stay out of trouble as much as she can or something along those lines. Pinkie I can easily see making it through prison with her hyper and random attitude. She could even try to throw a party and getting everypony in prison together and have some fun and help liven up the place. I don't think Rarity would make it because I think with how prison works with the clothing, food and or being told what to do by either the warden or the guards. I don't think Fluttershy would make it either because of her shy and soft spoken nature. However, I can also see Rainbow trying to protect and defend Fluttershy as well and helping her make it through prison.

I agree, but socially Fluttershy would have the toughest time. Prison is full of jerks, and her personality doesn't help.

I can't get the image of a hardcore Fluttershy with a tattoo on one of her shoulders and a buzz or Mohawk cut out of my head now.

• Brohoof 1

I can't get the image of a hardcore Fluttershy with a tattoo on one of her shoulders and a buzz or Mohawk cut out of my head now.

ummm...i'm going to cut you now, i mean, if that's okay with you. 

that's right. 

• Brohoof 2

Fluttershy would probably have the toughest time in prison.

While Applejack would probably have the easiest time.

But to be honest, Pinkie Pie is the most likely out of the mane 6 to actually get arrested.

• Brohoof 3

Yikes. It's topics like this in places like this that get me wondering just what percent of middle class people still have no rap sheet in America. I reeeeally hope Equestria's places to hold and/or rehabilitate criminals are nothing like ours, whatever they have.

If they all went together and stuck together, they'd probably be alright. Individually or together, there would be fights with other inmates though. I can say from personal experience, jail people and prison people are the worst kind of animal to deal with in the social pool. And that's when you encounter them being law-abiding yourself OUTSIDE the facilities. The Mane 6 would survive though. They have super-equusian abilities and would kick the rump of anyone who got nasty enough with them. Twilight fought Tirek, she knows some people CAN'T be friended. I don't see them doing anything bad enough to get that kind of punishment, though. They get mad occasionally, but they control themselves.

Now, the Psychotic 6 over in THEIR alternate universe, yeah, THEY'D have prisons AND wind up in one, though I rather not think about that...I like the canon alternity, that's what I come here for.

To me almost everypony out of the Mane 6 except for Applejack and Rainbow Dash would have trouble. Twilight is an alicorn now and despite being great with magic, I think she'd still have some troubles. Pinkie Pie would have too much trouble for trying to constantly have fun, Rarity well… I think you all know where that would go. Fluttershy would have the most trouble because she's too kind, shy, and forgiving. As for Rainbow Dash and Applejack, they'd have no trouble fending for themselves.

(edited)
Yikes. It's topics like this in places like this that get me wondering just what percent of middle class people still have no rap sheet in America. I reeeeally hope Equestria's places to hold and/or rehabilitate criminals are nothing like ours, whatever they have.

I don't think they really have that many laws.  Or at the very least they're not enforced.  I mean, we have an episode where a character shoplifts in front of Pinkie Pie and about a dozen other ponies, and nobody does anything about it.  No police, or guards to uphold laws at all.  Even when authorities ARE warned that something might be up, it's ignored (with often terrible consequences).

Ponyville is reminding me of Angel Grove from Power Rangers in this respect.  The teenagers and kids are the only competent characters living there.

Edited by SBaby