Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Spice your Life preview

Steve Piranha

I wonder if they are from Saddle Arabia? It might not be the same as VISITING the place, but it's something  :please:

Their more like Indian ponies dude, their Cutie Marks are spices that are common in Indian food too I believe.

And the instrumental to the song is pure Bollywood. 

I wonder if they are from Saddle Arabia? It might not be the same as VISITING the place, but it's something  :please:

Hope not, there was a sitar not a mizmar ;). The music and some of the iconography was skewed Indian. Take it from someone who visited and trained folks in Bengaluru ... there is a huge Indian theme going on here. 

I am going to like this. Pony ... please do the needful!

• Brohoof 1

Now to tackle the expectations for this episode. I like the idea of Rarity and Pinkie tackling this specific issue ... a father/daughter conflict centered around a struggling restaurant. Both of these characters have experience in specific talents that would serve the family well, and it looks like that may be the approach for a secondary conflict. It does appear that, like Griffonstone, the two mane characters will have a specific idea on how to help. Pinkie with advertising and Rarity with decor. 

I'm hoping to see enough differences in this one to set it apart from Griffonstone. 

• Brohoof 1

Huh. The backgrounds don't look like Manehatten, even though I thought I read somewhere this restaurant was supposed to be there? Looking at the DVR guide info, there is no mention of Manehatten, so was I imagining things?

Seems like Rarity and Pinkie might actually visit a new location!

Huh. The backgrounds don't look like Manehatten, even though I thought I read somewhere this restaurant was supposed to be there? Looking at the DVR guide info, there is no mention of Manehatten, so was I imagining things?

Seems like Rarity and Pinkie might actually visit a new location!

Pretty sure the Zap2it listing said it was in Canterlot

Makes sense since I see a few familiar ponies in the background.

(edited)

Well I have no problem with the show introducing new characters, I wish they would focus more on developing minor and background characters.

Edited by Da King

This episode feels pretty simple with a average premise. My expectation is kind of low for this one but my expectations for Flutter Brutter was low as well and the episode did surprise me with being pretty good. I'll just wait and see.

Oh yeah, that's right. My bad! Darn, and I got my hopes up the description was wrong again like it was for "Gauntlet of Fire" and we'd get to see an actual new location.

Their more like Indian ponies dude, their Cutie Marks are spices that are common in Indian food too I believe.

And the instrumental to the song is pure Bollywood. 

Hope not, there was a sitar not a mizmar ;). The music and some of the iconography was skewed Indian. Take it from someone who visited and trained folks in Bengaluru ... there is a huge Indian theme going on here. 

I am going to like this. Pony ... please do the needful!

The outfits made me wonder if they were indian or arabian, but I'm no expert on the subject either way  :please: . Thanks for clarifying, good to know we'll see foreign ponies more in dept  :adorkable:

• Brohoof 1