Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How emotional will it be?

TheAnimatorOfficial

Well, it'll most likely be emotional enough to make kids and grown-ups shed tears alike... And maye, there will be even downright heart-wrenching songs too.

• Brohoof 3

Well, it'll most likely be emotional enough to make kids and grown-ups shed tears alike... And maye, there will be even downright heart-wrenching songs too.

I wish Lullaby for a Princess was in the movie. That would sweep the competition for Best Original Song.

Anyways yeah, it will be pretty tearjerking.

(edited)

Well IF the film is the end of the series (and mind you, I'm not someone who supports/agrees with that theory) I have a theory that the film will end with the storybook from the opening of the first episode closing, then a fade to black. If that happens, I will be reduced to tears instantly

Edited by NeonCobalt
  • Brohoof 3

I just hope it brings further levels of emotion than FiM ever did. It did a good job with MMC, they MUST do it here, since this is the next big thing for ponies 

• Brohoof 1

About as emotional as the regular series is.

However if it is the finale, I would love to see to the storybook from the series premiere close, and end the movie by fading to black.

• Brohoof 4

Well IF the film is the end of the series (and mind you, I'm not someone who supports/agrees with that theory) I have a theory that the film will end with the storybook from the opening of the first episode closing, then a fade to black. If that happens, I will be reduced to tears instantly

About as emotional as the regular series is.

However if it is the finale, I would love to see to the storybook from the series premiere close, and end the movie by fading to black.

This. Take all of my this.

I would love if it end like this. This would be a perfect emotional ending. :)

• Brohoof 5

Well, I hope the answer is "very, very".  I want lots of feels.  Lots I say.  I love feels.  Can't get enough of em.  You hear that, writers?  When I walk up to the box office, I want to be buying a one-way ticket on the Feels Express, bound for Feelsville, Equestria.  Get me?

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If this movie will be the end of the franchise I expect tear jerker moments in it, but on the whole I don't think it'll be too emotional to watch. If it is the final I really am hoping for some heartwrenching scenes though.