Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What games do you play that you never get tired of?

Buckbuck

I always get tired of something eventually. Some games I'll go back to once in awhile and never say "I won't ever play this game again" but I can't play any one game for too long. I get tired of the same thing all the time. There's a backlog of several hundred games sitting on my shelf ready to play and games coming out all year, every year. I just can't stick to one game forever.

The last game I played that I didn't want to stop playing for, like, ever was Destiny. The only reason I stopped was because my friend's TV crapped out on him so we couldn't play anymore. When he gets one again we'll definitely be playing more. We finished all of the story up to the Rise of Iron stuff and a bunch after that but there's still plenty of the game to play. Then there's Destiny 2 at some point.

I also tend to stick to fighting games for long periods of time, off and on. Every year or so I'll pick up a new one and play that. Most recent one for me was Nitroplus Blasterz: Heroine Infinite Duel. I'm thinking the next one will be Guilty Gear Xrd SIGN but I'm waiting for the most recent version to come out so I have more characters without having to buy all the DLC. Skullgirls is also an option.

I don't think it's possible to "never" get tired of ANY game, no matter how amazing it is. :o

The game I find myself revisiting the most would have to be Super Mario Sunshine, as it is my all time favorite game. I have played through that game in its entirety a total of 5-6 times and that's 100% blue coins, shine sprites, etc. Most people find it tedious, but that freaking game is like something straight out of a dream for me =^-^=  Collectathons <3

• Brohoof 1

Castlevania Symphony of the Night, Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VI, Last of Us, and Metal Gear Solid 3 are five that instantly came to mind. I constantly am playing one of them at any given time during the year. 

• Brohoof 3

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - The world always draws me back in. It's like nothing else. And yes, I love it more than Oblivion.

Garry's Mod - Prop Hunt, GM Ghost_Hunt, Deathrun, and countless other modes to play with friends. Never gets tiring.

The Binding of Isaac (And its expansions) - Every playthrough feels like a different experience.

Dark Souls (And both sequels) - Challenging gameplay, unique lore, and different customizations for my M.C. are what bring me back for me.

Edited by Halberd
  • Brohoof 1

Petz 4 by P.F. Magic, a wonderful little game. It's the community that keeps it interesting though. Modders that we call hexers create petz that are truly unique and because these are one-off adoptions no two petz are ever the same. :) 

• GTA V
  • Minecraft Xbox One Edition
  • Battlefront
  • World of Warcraft
  • Hearthstone
  • Skyrim Remastered
  • Fallout series
  • The Legends of Zelda series
  • Super Mario Brothers series
  • Payday 2

Though I can only play some of these games with friends... Alone I wouldn't touch them.

• 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...