Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

food Eating Bread Crust

Grepper

I don't really see the crust as being different from the bread, unless you're talking Panera-like breads. In which case, the crust is the best thing to dip in your soup!

Kids confuse me. I knew a 7 year old who refused to eat stuffing because some of the bread chunks had crust.

• Brohoof 2

The only crust I eat is Stuffed Pizza Crust. Not really a big fan of bread crust.

It's my favorite part of the sandwich now, but ,when I was younger, my classmates made me believe it was the bane of existence.

Edited by YouMayNykki

I've never been fond of it. I think I just find it to dry and cardbordish. >~<

Usually when I eat bread or pizza or such I leave the crust behind, and almost invariably people yell at me for it. "It's the best with a bit of dip!" they say. D:

Don't eat the crust. Whosever..what?! It's just as much bread as bread itself. it's the best part! On certain types of bread I will hollow out the bread itself of the loaf,  dry it out and make use of them as crutons and I just eat the crust. For some bread, it's THAT good! Pshht don't eat the crust. Ha.

Edited by Unicornecious

I LOVE crusts on anything that is related to bread.

Sandwiches, pizza's, dinner rolls, you name it. :D

I just love how crispy and crunchy they can get (especially if they were baked fresh from the oven (after being cooled down a bit tho, lol))!

Edited by Jonny Music
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Not a crust fan, though I'll still eat it because I don't like to waste food if I can help it. I pretty much always leave it for last when it comes to pizza and then eat it then, almost reluctantly. I still to this day, leave both ends of the sliced loaf of bread for last (which is kind of funny considering that means the other members of my family were skipping the extra crusty slice at the top too).