Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which languages do you speak?

zerox

Czech, English and little bit of Russian.

i love languages and learnign fun facts about them, slavic the most!

oh you speak slovenian and croatian? nice! are they any similar? maybe something like czech vs slovakian? (we czechs and slovaks understand eachother)

• Brohoof 1

Czech, English and little bit of Russian.

i love languages and learnign fun facts about them, slavic the most!

oh you speak slovenian and croatian? nice! are they any similar? maybe something like czech vs slovakian? (we czechs and slovaks understand eachother)

yep the languages are quite similar. also most slovenian people have a very good understanding of croatian because when Yugoslavia existed serbo-croatian was taught in all schools in yugoslavia as it was the main/offical language.

• Brohoof 1

Norwegian and English, as well as a good chunk of Swedish and Danish I guess (very similar to Norwegian). I also speak a wee bit of Spanish and German, though not enough to get around, so to speak, mayhaps the bare minimum for simple communication.

• Brohoof 1

English and French notwithstanding my inexperience with French slang. I'm learning Dutch at the moment, and am continuing to learn French occasionally, but I've put more focus on Dutch.

• Brohoof 1

English and a fair amount of Spanish.

I'm like a dog when around Russian speakers; can understand them well, but can't quite coherently express myself lol.

That's basically me with Spanish. :lol: I can understand spoken and written Spanish pretty well, but I still stumble over words when I actually try to speak the language.

Edited by Prospekt
  • Brohoof 1