Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which languages do you speak?

zerox

I speak Icelandic, Danish, English, German (relatively) and a tiny bit Russian and Italian (though I have mostly forgotten the Italian). 

• Brohoof 1

Native Spanish, fluent in English, currently learning French (I'm something between A2 and B1), and I know very basic Turkish. 

I also want to learn German, Arabic, Romanian, Greek, Japanese and/or Polish. My goal is to become a polyglot. 

• Brohoof 1

Native spanish speaker, fluent in english, portuguese and italian, middle ground in french, somewhat amateurish japanese and poor in german. I also know some sentences on languages like icelandic, greek, russian and such, but they're nothing to write home about.

I do plan on learning more languages though. I find fascinating to learn new languages to be able to communicate with more people~

Spanish is my main language but to be honest I barely speak it since everyone I know speaks english

I admit I did laugh a little when I read this, because my case is similar. I speak to so many people that speaks english nowadays that I speak more english than spanish, even when I live in a spanish speaking country p:
  • Brohoof 2

Native spanish speaker, fluent in english, portuguese and italian, middle ground in french, somewhat amateurish japanese and poor in german. I also know some sentences on languages like icelandic, greek, russian and such, but they're nothing to write home about.

I do plan on learning more languages though. I find fascinating to learn new languages to be able to communicate with more people~

I admit I did laugh a little when I read this, because my case is similar. I speak to so many people that speaks english nowadays that I speak more english than spanish, even when I live in a spanish speaking country p:

yeah, I tend to only speak spanish when I'm talking with my family or with people who only know spanish but i find myself speaking in english most of the time. ^.^ 

welp, no many slavics go to english forums, usually slavics ar the ones that learn english hardest, in my school in highschool my classmates would barely understand you guys, i can be ''better'' at english because im on internet english stuff since 2011 XD

• 3 years later...

I refuse to learn Pascal and C#. Those languages are not going to get me anywhere compared to C++ that I already know and utilize. There is also the money to consider :fiery:

• 2 months later...

Greek and English mainly.i studdied German in school but can't say i actually learned much, oh, and a bit of Malagasy, enough to go around and get by but not to hold an actual conversation

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Rainbow Cloud said:

Just English, would like to learn another language but I'm useless at languages.

Same Comrade. I think Hungarian would be super cool to learn, but I just don't think I'll have the motivation or willpower to learn it. :sealed: 

• Brohoof 1

Spanish (natural), english (second). And that's it.

I studied japanese and french but i forgot everything. I want to study Nahuatl and sign language just because it's cool

German and I'm quite fluent in English. 

Also learned French and Latin for years but I forgot most of it already I'm afraid. The basics, however, are still there - I'm just better at listening/reading than speaking haha. 

Started learning Swedish as well but I have been lazy. 😴