Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general media What fan ship do you hate?

PonyOfWar

I absolutely hate Shadow x Rouge from Sonic.

Idk how canon GundamxSonia from Dangan Ronpa is but I hate that two. Those are my only NOTP's i think. Oh any ships where the characters are related too.

Oh! And NagitoxJunko from Dangan Ronpa also!

the main ones i HATE are incest ones. come on guys this is a kids show. your taking it too damn far!!!!! and any that have discord in them. ooohhhh how i spite ships like fluttercord and discordXcelestia  (partly coz celestia is mine :wub:)

just under that are anti canon ships like shiningarmour with anpony that isn't cadance

and even less so on my to hate list are most (but not all) homosexual ones like pairing mane 6 members, i think its stupid and annoying but i don't care too much at the same time.

i dont mind shining or cadance ships for one reason...and only if you're doing say..an Rp where cadance is a teenager in an AU..but one i god damn hate is Flashlight and Timberlight. i know those are kinda canon but god damn, ones a potato and ones a possible pedophile! XD

You say with a fluttercord signature

(Snow's hate level! It's.. OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!)

I have this sig because Fluttershy is my favorite pony, Discord is my favorite (Ex-)Villain, Keep Calm and Flutter On is one of my favorite episodes, and I find it cute when they have a tea party together.

I support the friendship, but not the romance. 

• Brohoof 2

I have several fan ships I dislike lol.

Fluttershy and Discord, though cute, is a little questionable in my opinion. I more prefer the Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash ship, both because they're both pegasi, and also because they have quite opposite personalities (Yin Yang, they'd compliment each other).

Rarity and Spike is also cute, but kinda creepy in my opinion because Spike is, in our terms, underage.

Big Mac and Applejack is incestuous so that's creepy for me. There's also some disturbing R34 I've had the misfortune of coming across for the two of them.

Starlight Glimmer and Twilight Sparkle is also kinda creepy. I don't know why honestly, but I never really seen them as two ponies who could hit it off with each other. Now Sunset Shimmer and Twilight Sparkle is a different story XD.

I think my all-time favorite ship is Vinyl Scratch and Octavia. They share one interest: Music. But otherwise, their personalities are contradictory but oh-so complimentary. Octavia likes classical, while Vinyl likes modern Electronic. Octavia is reserved while Vinyl is outgoing. And they annoy each other sometimes with their musical tastes (except for the fan episode special lol. That... was... AWESOME).

I don't hate any besides incest ones. I dislike ones without any logic (for one example characters who despise each other). But for the main part I just stay away from shipping entirely except for in a few very rare cases.

I wouldn't even call myself a shipper, note even remotely close. The most I've done is claimed my support to a certain ship.

I don't really hate any of them. I just dislike most all of them, particularly incestuous ones... EWW! x(

But at least I kind of ignore the ships, sort of... :/

Edited by TwillyFSniper