Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What will you bring to the theatre for the movie premier?

ManaMinori

I will definitely be cosplaying and I will have a plushie with me. I will go with my local brony group of course because strength in numbers. I don't want to be the only guy in the movie theatre dressed as Twilight Sparkle and pony holding a pony plush. I will most likely be super soft like a grape or marshmellow. Wouldn't want to have the only time I lost a fight being dressed as the princess of friendship. lol

I’ll just wear my Twilight Sparkle T-shirt, don’t want too much attention, since I’ll most likely go alone. But I doubt that I’ll go anyway, since it won’t be easy to find a theater showing the movie in English where I live. And I hate watching it dubbed.

If I were to go to the theatre, I'd probably just go as myself and not bring any MLP merchandise with me. I don't want to end up losing it which I am prone to do for just about anything--I'm a rather forgetful person.

Last time I cosplayed/brought stuff to a movie, me and my friend were literally the only people who did it, so I don't really want to recreate that.

go with a brony group to ensure that you two aren't the only ones dressing up or bringing merch?

That depends on if I even do go to a premiere. I don't know any bronies in my area other than the ones I personally know, which is a small number. If my friends do invite me, I might spend some time there, could be fun

Edited by PiratePony
removed reference to hidden post
  • Brohoof 2

Nah, I'm too practical for all that stuff. As fun as it'll be to bring my Scootie funko, or my Moondancer or Minty Plaskool, I don't wanna fill my pockets just for it. Although, that could make a good ponies around the world 2018 pic in EQD :huh:. Nah, maybe I'll bring a pony with me  :-P

Assuming I go at all, which is a long shot because most of my friends are no longer into the show or have moved away, I will likely just bring myself. I might bring my trading cards just because it's impossible to find people to play with outside of conventions.

go with a brony group to ensure that you two aren't the only ones dressing up or bringing merch?

See, that's the problem, I don't know any bronies or brony groups in real life. :P And there's no way I'm gonna convince one of my non brony friends to go. I'm fine with going by myself, but cosplaying and bringing merch by myself is a step too far.

Wait..wait what movie? What am I about to miss??

The theatrical pony movie coming out in a little less than a year. Where have you been? :confused:

See, that's the problem, I don't know any bronies or brony groups in real life. :P And there's no way I'm gonna convince one of my non brony friends to go. I'm fine with going by myself, but cosplaying and bringing merch by myself is a step too far.

The theatrical pony movie coming out in a little less than a year. Where have you been? :confused:

I've been living in the stone age XD, I'm still on season 5 of mlp. Not having Internet for a year kinda does that lol.

I've been living in the stone age XD, I'm still on season 5 of mlp. Not having Internet for a year kinda does that lol.

Oh. Well in then case. GREAT NEWS!

THEYRE COMING OUT WITH A THEATRICAL MOVIE IN OCTOBER 2017.

Idk, I kinda want to bring along some small merch, like doubles of pins, dog tags, trading cards, etc. I think it would be cool to just hang out before/after the movie, trading stuff. Like in the children's black market in school (trading sports cards and candies. Ah, youth).

But I kinda feel like it would be almost TOO childish.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Nothing, really. Maybe I'll wear one of my MLP shirts, but I'm not sure I'd even go that far. I didn't bring any Star Wars stuff to The Force Awakens either. I've never really seen the point of it. Why would you need to show you're a fan when you're already at the movie theater? Isn't one's very presence there enough?