Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How often do you give bro hoofs?

Tilgoreth

On the site, I'm often got Brohoofs (Whether from My Forum Friend or from Rarity Fan Club (though I barley post in Fan clubs) or when I made a post and Someone brohoofs my posts.)

Are you saying that where you get bri hoofs? Or is that where you givenbro hoofs? Sorry my qustion was asking how often you give them out. :)
  • Brohoof 2

Edit: Read wrong, haha.

I give brohoofs pretty often.  Usually in the art sections of the site (Who doesn't love art?) or to responses that I can agree with and/or is some sound or interesting comment/statement in general.  It could also just be a post that I find amusing or humrous.  In person, never.  I am far too reclusive for that sort of thing, unfortunately.

Edited by AmarisNsane
  • Brohoof 4

Whenever I read something that I find funny or strongly agree with.

Cool. I just gave you a bro hoof. Now give me one.

Knock knock.

Whos there?

Orange.

Orange who?

Orange you glad Apple Jack didn't decide to sell oranges?

Edit: Read wrong, haha.

I give brohoofs pretty often.  Usually in the art sections of the site.

Yeah I brohoof pretty often. Actually I just bro hoofed you. :) :) :) :) :)
  • Brohoof 4

I do not give "bro hoofs" because I am not a 'bro'. I feel bad I can't give posts 'likes' sometimes, but I will not under this system.

Edited by Envy
  • Brohoof 3

I do not give "bro hoofs" because I am not a 'bro'. I feel bad I can't give posts 'likes' sometimes, but I will not under this system.

To bad. But the whole point is that majorty of bronies are male. But I see where your coming from. I gave you a bro hoof anyways. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
  • Brohoof 2

I mean both in real life and on this site. I give bronhoofs to almost evyone who lives a comment. In real life I never see bronies so never. :)

I have a few brony friends in real-life. Yet, I've probably given 10,000x more brohoofs on this site than I have in real-life. :P

Edited by ChB
  • Brohoof 3

I have a few brony friends. Yet, I've probably given 10,000x more brohoofs on this site than I have in real-life. :P

Yeah I have given out like 250 bro hoofs so far. Basically for evry comment that I see. :):) :) :) :) :)
  • Brohoof 2

Brohoofs aren't exclusive to males, you know that? :D

Heck, the very term "bronies" itself isn't exclusive to males!

• Brohoof 5

IRL: Hardly, if at all. I'm not social and I don't live near any bronies. 

On this site: Occasionally. Usually if it's a contributing post I like or agree with.

I literally bro hoof everything. Like just now.
  • Brohoof 2

Around here, I give them out quite frequently in the various fan club threads that I'm a part of. When it comes to the more serious threads, I do give out brohoofs most of the time but not always.

• Brohoof 3

Usually I give them when somepony makes a good point, makes it entertainingly or puts an interesting spin on it. So yeah, I give a lot of them, because there are a lot of clever, smart and funny ponies here. 

*Here's a blanket brohoof for you all*  :D

• Brohoof 5

I gave you a brohoof. But please answer the qustion.

True enough, I completely forgot to answer the question. Quite regularly in fact. Almost every post in fanclubs, posts I agree with or want to give a nod to, posts that made me laugh. If I don't fully agree with the post, it's rare that I brohoof it. So take it as a "Ninjaed seal of approval" if you get one. ;)

• Brohoof 3

I only brohoof when someone says something that appeals to me in some way. Not necessarily when they say something I agree with but when they say it in such a way that it's undeniable or simply impressive.

Alternatively if the post makes me laugh.

I see little point in the brohoof system if you brohoof everyone or return every brohoof. Ideally it tells who makes worthwhile posts on the forum but that's less than the reality when people get a brohoof simply for making a comment in someone's thread, even if it's something as simple as "I agree".

• Brohoof 4

Oh Discordian reminded me, I also brohoof when there is nothing for me to add, rather than make a post "I agree with all that was said" or when a point is conceded. I try to always brohoof for a reason so as to have them as meaningful as possible.

• Brohoof 4

You don't need the best post in the world to get one from me. It serves as an indicator that I respect your opinion and I read through everything - thoroughly!~

• Brohoof 5