Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anyone Else Collect The Equestria Girls Minis?

Lucky Bolt

I love the Minis, anyone else here collect them? I have:

Regalur Applejack

CHS Rally Rainbow Dash ( I guess that's what it's called lol ) 

CHS Rally Pinkie Pie

Slumber Party Fluttershy

Edited by Amber Star
  • Brohoof 1

You're not the only one. I've collected the Rainbow Dash and Twilight Sparkle so far.

cool I'm hopefully gonna get the Rainbow Dash one for Christmas this year

The only mini that I'm interested in is Sunset but so far I haven't been having much luck finding her mini in stores.

you can always order her online, I've seen her on Amazon

YEP! I have several;

Reg. Flutters

Sleepover Flutters

School pride Flutters

Regular Pinkie

Regular AJ

Regular Dashie

Regular Rarity

Sleepover Twilie

I'm planning on getting more.  :squee:

oh cool! Regular AJ is all I have so far! xD

• Brohoof 1

I actually have a lot of funny stories about them! I'll post em!

Sleepover!Twilight and Applejack - First in line

One day me and my family were in Target for some reason. I saw that they had the new minis and I was actually holding off on getting them until my birthday and then I would get EVERY SINGLE ONE AVAILABLE but I had a need to get Twilight and Applejack because they looked ADORABLE. So I ask my grandma and she gets em for me  :P I posted them on my Snapchat story and like 94 people saw them (I have a lot of friends and I don't have a life  :please: ) I also could make Twilight dab and I took a picture. So many people screenshotted it  :lol:  Sadly Applejack's arm broke off (which was entirely my fault) I'm getting a new one thought with my birthday money so not all hope is lost :D

Wondercolt!Pinkie

Me and my dad were out school shopping in October. Keep in mind my dad is always getting on me about "being a man" and he really disproves of girly stuff, so this was actually shocking  :blink:  I ask my dad if I can get something for an "action figure collection" and go into the toy aisle (might I add everything here is pink) and say "oh these are based off of this TV show I like, you think I can get one?" he says yeah and I pick out the girliest one that I could find just to see his reaction. That one happened to be Pinkie, and he said to me "do you really want this?" I say yes, put it in the cart, and we check out and leave and I'm sitting in the car pondering how the hell that worked  :awuh:  he also bought me a Powerpuff Girls keychain for my bag and I was wondering how that worked too.

Sunset Shimmer

Sunset Shimmer is literally my favorite everything and I have been after that doll ever since she was first listed on Amazon. Once a month I called stores like Target, Walmart, and Toys R Us to see if they had her. One day, TRU said that they DID have her and I was actually really happy! They FINALLY had her! And on the day Legend of Everfree came out (or was going to come out, this was the day the Brazillian version came out) so my mom drives me there and...they...don't have her...even though they said they did...but they didn't....no biggie. The explanation was that the minis don't have individual item numbers, one wave or shipment all have the same number. So while they could have had her in the back, clearly they aren't going to open 20 boxes of toys just for one customer unless they're ready to put it out on shelves (which they weren't because they had just restocked) Oh well. I'll get her someday. I was pretty sad about it but it's just a doll.

A month later I was on Amazon just checking out stuff when I see the Sunset Shimmer mini. The thing usually goes on Amazon for prices up to 30 bucks at times! But today, it was 8.99! I RAN into my grandmas room and ask her "GRANDMA THIS IS ON SALE AND IT'S USUALLY 30 BUCKS BUT TODAY IT'S 8 DOLLARS AND WE DROVE ALL THE WAY OUT TO TOYS R US FOR IT LAST MONTH AND I NEED IT" and my grandma is like "okay okay, how much is it?" I tell her and I get her a few days later in the mail  :sunshower:

Fall Formal!Rarity

This happened a few days ago. On Saturday me and my grandma went to Walgreens. My grandma needs to get some stuff for Thanksgiving while I look in the toy aisle. I knew that Walgreens sold ponies but I had NO idea they sold minis! I knew they sold the full sized dolls, though. I saw that they had ALL of the fall formal dolls in stock! I only had money for one, though, and I buy Rarity since I've always liked her dress. But then I realize something: if I come back on Monday after school (keep this in mind) with my 20 bucks I have at home I can nab Dash and Fluttershy. So that's what I did. And that brings us to my most recent purchases.

Fall Formal!Dash and Fluttershy

My mom usually drives me to school but she was sick on the day this happened so I had to take the train to school. Here's how it works: for me to get to school, I have to take 4 stops to my destination where I get off and walk 5 minutes for me to get to school.  The stop after my schools stop is where the Walgreens is, so if I were to stay on the train, go to Walgreens and get my minis and get back on, I could get to school on time! So, that's what I did. I got off at the station where Walgreens is, went SUPER quickly into Walgreens, cashed out, and RAN to the train station and was on time for school  B)

There will probably be even more funny mini stories as my collection grows and I have a lot of funny merch stories as well but this isn't the thread for that so yeah  :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

since i left my ex ive had to start the collection again as he kept the mane 6.

so far iv got AJ (actually Denz' not mine) Flash, Sunset and Vinyl Scratch. Need to buy back a Dashie, Rarity and Twi. Will also be getting Adagio when she's released. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

I have a funny story about one:

My sibling got a Rarity one, and not more than five minutes of lightly playing with it did one of the shoes decide to fly off. These are not detachable shoes, so we had to return Rarity. The next time we got Rarity with a different outfit. This time, her legs snapped off when we tried to sit her down. I think we have a new Rarity now, but this time we were very careful.

I think I at least have the rest of the Mane 6. Might have Sunset Shimmer as well but I forgot. I really wanted to get Derpy/Muffins but she was hard to find.

I only have Twilight :twi: I'm not really into collecting a whole lot of Equestria Girls stuff but I usually make an exception for anything Twilight related ^_^ Here I actually have a picture of the Twilight that I got, I'm not sure what variant she is but I think she's one of the more recent ones probably-

IMG_20200715_161751.thumb.jpg.3c713f43e5c354e538f7805c713aa623.jpg 

Actually yes. Of course I mainly just wanted one Rarity and one Sunset because they're my favorite charaters. But instead I decided to get more than just those two. Starlight, Daring Do, Rarity with black skirt, Sunset in her EQ rainbow rock outfit, Juniper, glitter Rarity, glitter Twilight, glitter RD, glitter AJ, glitter Fluttershy, and last glitter Pinkie Pie. I don't really collect a whole bunch, I only got the ones I like. Oh and duh I forgot, I also have DJ pon 3.

On 9/28/2020 at 12:20 AM, King of Canterlot said:

I only have Twilight :twi: I'm not really into collecting a whole lot of Equestria Girls stuff but I usually make an exception for anything Twilight related ^_^ Here I actually have a picture of the Twilight that I got, I'm not sure what variant she is but I think she's one of the more recent ones probably-

IMG_20200715_161751.thumb.jpg.3c713f43e5c354e538f7805c713aa623.jpg 

Curious. Can you move Twilight legs, the figure on the left.

Edited by Osoka_Topez

4 hours ago, Osoka_Topez said:

Curious. Can you move Twilight legs, the figure on the left.

Yes I can, but I don't really do it. She came with a little stand with pegs on the bottom of it so you can put her shoes into the pegs and have her stand up on the stand, though you could also just pose the legs in a way that get her to stand on her own without the help of the stand. I don't want to loose track of the stand is all that's why I just keep her on it :adorkable:

4 minutes ago, King of Canterlot said:

Yes I can, but I don't really do it. She came with a little stand with pegs on the bottom of it so you can put her shoes into the pegs and have her stand up on the stand, though you could also just pose the legs in a way that get her to stand on her own without the help of the stand. I don't want to loose track of the stand is all that's why I just keep her on it :adorkable:

Ah okay thanks for telling. I was wondering because l wanted a Rarity one. But that's good news to hear. So l might get her then.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...

I've been collecting a few but I don't plan a complete set for mane 6, in fact I actually want to spread them to the different sets.

So far I have:
Rainbow - Fall Formal
Rainbow - Mall Job
Rainbow - Carnival/S2 outfit
Applejack - Rainbow Power
Rarity - Fall Formal
Twilight - Rainbow Rocks
Sunset - 1st look/Rainbow Rocks
Sunset - FG look/Magical Movie Night
Derpy Hooves
Adagio Dazzle
Starlight Glimmer

I still need to get Pinkie and Fluttershy, and I'm tempted on Vinyl and will probably cave on Trixie too