Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could change ONE thing in the show. What would you change?

leonbrony17

Probably nothing since my ideas are not necessarily what others would want or like.

However if it was just for me, or for people that would would enjoy it as well, then i would have given Trixie an overall bigger role in the show from Season 1. Or maybe give Octavia a bigger role.. i dunno.

Maybe remove Zephyr.  ^_^

• Brohoof 1

nooo twilight don't destroy that powerful magical artifact!

I would have changed the newbie dash episode so that rainbow dash was shining instead of falling flat a little bit. thats the only thing i can think of...

Edited by trademark2
  • Brohoof 1

Maybe delete Newbie Dash and adjust Top Bolt's plot to have Rainbow's successful coaching and leadership of the two new recruits lead Spitfire into offering Dash her actual dream. Twilight's role would be thematically important because she found a way to teach to Dash who in turn uses her guidance and own panache to reach the newbies.

Much better.

Replace Newbie Dash with a Lightning Dust episode and I'm good.

• Brohoof 3

The defeats of the bad guys with just one annoying "friendship's" blast.  

it's getting pretty old.

• Brohoof 2

Echoing everyone saying to delete ND, and putting something in its place that isn't a huge middle finger

Edited by Megas
  • Brohoof 2

I would LOVE less song in the show ! Or maybe with lyrics more funny or something. But the singing parts are always that moment of the episode where I mute the sound  :dry:

^ this guy is a troll pony! xd

• Brohoof 1

I would have the Remane 5 actually do something in the two-parters like in Return of Harmony instead of being sideline cheerleadering power batteries at best and utterly useless Damsels in Distress at worst as well as give each of the Remane 5 a two-parters which focus on each one of them individually

Edited by Sidral Mundet
  • Brohoof 1

Change the theme song to something that fits the show better, more exciting and upbeat, less childish and girly.

To quote a known person in the community:

- Theme *ding*

Edited by Bubs
  • Brohoof 4

Unfortunately no !  :squee:  Songs are really something I have a problem with ! Sadly  :blush:

I know that feel. Only good ones are the villain songs, which this show has a small amount of.

• Brohoof 1