Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the most weird thing that you did because of an mlp episode?

leonbrony17

Or because of mlp itself.

Season 2 Episode 15

An whole episode about applecider. A song about applecider. And then there was rainbow dash.

Next day i buyed 3 bottles of applecider and drank them all in minutes. I got jellyache after it. But that was it worth.

post-39706-0-61151800-1482108366_thumb.png

What about you?

• Brohoof 3

I watched another episode.

And then another after that one. Then I watched a season. Then a whole series.

Seriously.

I mean I did not think I would be able to stomach one of them, turns out I was completely wrong. So yeah.. weird.

• Brohoof 1

I watched an episode, liked it, watched another one, liked it, watched another one, liked it... and so on and so forth until I realized I was a brony, which my younger self would have considered weird. :P

I looked at the moon and looked for any signs of a horse shape.

I've sort of seen the Mare In The Moon while staring at the moon for long enough.  :orly:

Edited by Prospekt
  • Brohoof 2

I made an account on these forums.

To be honest, same here. I was supposed to be over my "pony phase" already but I still ended up here. Maybe the incident is trying to tell me that my interest isn't done just yet.

Probably sing winter wrap up for like a week straight. Seriously that song stuck in my head for so long.

you and me both :P that song is really catchy imo...

• Brohoof 1

I made chimicherrychangas. :D

I didn't deep fry anything, though. I put cherry pie filling in tortillas and put whipped cream and strawberry syrup on top. It was delicious.  :D  I don't make them anymore, though, because it's so sugary.

One time I threw a very small party with a pony theme, mainly to celebrate that marathon of fan picked episodes... and then I didn't even watch the actual marathon.