Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony has the most catchiest songs?

cider float

I would say Pinkie Pie has the songs that I can resound in my own head right away. It could be because of her high pitched singsong voice or something but right now I can run that "Welcome welcome..." song, "Smile" song instrumental is coming up in my head and her "...reach around your right hoof" or whatever song (no nothing dirty but... wait). 

• Brohoof 2

If we aren't counting group songs, it's a toss up between Rarity and Pinkie for me. The CMC Babs Seed song is a certified earworm though.

• Brohoof 2

Babs Seed is, to me, the most catchy song in the entire show, but as for characters overall, Pinkie and Rarity. Pinkie has songs like the battle with Cheese Sandwich and of course the Smile Song, while Rarity has the awesome 'Art of the Dress', as one example. Both friggin awesome sources for songs. :D

• Brohoof 1

Besides Babs Seed and group songs like At The Gala, Bats, and Winter Wrap Up, Pinkie and Rarity have the catchiest songs. The Smile Song, Art of the Dress, Rules of Rarity... all are VERY catchy imo

I like that everyone seems to agree that Babs Seed is a disgustingly catchy song.

I think I listened to it like 50 times in the week after that episode aired, and found myself humming the tune a bunch.

It's even like that in foreign languages. I remember watching the German version on YouTube and huge chunks of German got stuck in my head for days. :wau:

The catchiest songs to me have always been the ensemble ones. Winter Wrap Up, A True True Friend, Make this Castle a Home, just to name a few. 

Though I will agree with everyone and say that Babs seed is very catchy. I remember when the episode aired, and not too long after we already had 20+ remixes  :squee:.

I would def say Pinkie pie... I can always remember most of the words to her songs and they just come to me right off hand... LIKE giggle at the ghosties and The goof off song... I love Pinkie so much... After pinkie I would have to say Celesta one song she sang really get stuck in my head ever now and then... then of  course the ALL pony songs like Winter Wrap Up and What my Cutie mark is telling me ALSO A true true friend!