Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are there still any luna fans?

llamalauncher

This is not a joke? ;)

There are still many of them but they have become quieter since they got catered up the....There is no reason for them to get really vocal anymore, mostly.

Edited by Swifty
  • Brohoof 2

WHAT. I love Luna, she is wonderful. :3 Second best princess in my book. I actually appreciate her more these days because of her dream abilities, that is definitely the best thing they have done with her so far. It gives her something really awesome to do and it is unique to her. So I am definitely still a huge fan of her. :3

Where have you been looking? She is one of the most popular ponies in the show. I like Celestia better personally, but I love Luna too. :orly:

im new to the forums and i havent seen anyposts or anything i was just wondering

This is not a joke? ;)

There are still many of them but they have become quieter since they got catered up the....There is no reason for them to get really vocal anymore, mostly.

no not a joke i was just wondering

Eh celestia nd luna had so litte depth to them. i mean they are hardly kiddy pool levels of depth. actual Cadance is so shallow in character you wouldn't even get your feet wet.

Eh celestia nd luna had so litte depth to them. i mean they are hardly kiddy pool levels of depth. actual Cadance is so shallow in character you wouldn't even get your feet wet.

They actually do have a lot of depth if you look at the fan stuff. Have you seen the Lullaby for a princess animation on youtube? And some of the songs in the show are reallllly good. I think they do have depth even in the show

They actually do have a lot of depth if you look at the fan stuff. Have you seen the Lullaby for a princess animation on youtube? And some of the songs in the show are reallllly good. I think they do have depth even in the show

Fan stuffs are just fan speculation of these characters, i want canon stuffs.

Uh hem... clears throat All hail Luna and the Lunar Republic! May she reign for a thousand moons!

But um anyway yeah love our lovely Princess of the night and visitor of dreams.