Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are you missing in your life?

zerox

(Friendship... Magic. Peace, love, joy, happiness. Generosity, loyalty, kindness, laughter, honesty. Justice, genuine affection, true faith. And above all...harmony.

Everything that is wrong with the real world that should be replaced by only what we can imagine—or at least, what the self made goddess Faust can imagine. That is what we are missing in our lives. Unfortunately, reality makes this dream unattainable....... But who knows? Maybe there is something we don't know about.)

My focus. My motivation. And my time. I have less of all those things than I used to. Taking pride in accomplishments and victories instead of being relieved that I didn't loose or screw up is something I also dearly miss. 

Oh and just hanging out with friends. I lack the time these days, not that it matters with most of them having long moved on with their own lives. 

• Brohoof 1

More dakimakuras of hot anime guys

But seriously, I am missing full time work in my life right now. I have to find it soon.

• Brohoof 1

The only thing I'm missing in life right now is my boyfriend. I wanna be with him rather than from behind a screen. Long distance relationships are hard. :worry: 

The way things are going right now though maybe it won't be too much longer before that can be made a reality. :adorkable: If I could just be by his side than life would be, well, perfect. I can't wait for that day. 

26 minutes ago, Splashee® said:

I got a nice little gift from a member at this forum

(That's another thing I'm missing in my life, fellow bronies whom I can contact in my community! Friendship is magic, after all!)

12 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

A sense of how to prioritize correctly

• YouTube
  • YouTube again
  • Forums
  • Homework
  • Reschedule

Easy, in that order :devious:

In no particular order:

Car

House

Girlfriend(?)

Kebab restaurant in my local town. Like

A house cat, to supplement the house. And because cats are awesome pets

A new headset that doesn't break :( may you rest in pieces, Steelseries. Rest in pieces..

A new gaming chair. My old AKRacing gaming chair broke two weeks ago but I am too lazy to buy a new one(???)

More fun shenanigans and random nonsense(be it as a curse or as a blessing upon any unsuspecting victi- I mean.. Yeah, victims :scoots:), because random and spontaneous is fun. 

A cute maid for cleaning my apartment. I really don't like cleaning :<