Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post Your Collection

Apple      Bloom

Please ignore the clutter, my room is a little messt at the moment. I took the ponies off the shelves to get them all in a few pictures. I have G1s, 2s, 3s, 3.5s, and 4s.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I didn't have these ones when I took those pictures:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I still don't have pictures of my merch and shirts yet, I'll have to do that tomorrow.:/

this is amazing, omg

this is amazing, omg

What's scary is I've only been collecting since August of last year. O_O Then again, I got about 25 G3s for free from a friends of mine, which is probably why I have about 70 G3s. That and they're super common at Thrift Stores. :/ G2s are the rarest generation, so I only have 2 G2s and a plush.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I would, but i don't have one, I also don't have room on my shelves :(

But i want some, so if you have one you don't want :D

Edited by thesteampunkninja

Please ignore the clutter, my room is a little messt at the moment. I took the ponies off the shelves to get them all in a few pictures. I have G1s, 2s, 3s, 3.5s, and 4s.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I didn't have these ones when I took those pictures:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I still don't have pictures of my merch and shirts yet, I'll have to do that tomorrow.:/

Wow, nice collection! I started collecting sometime last year but I don't add to it that often. Also I only collect G4 ponies and there's very few stores in my area so it's hard to find something I don't already have. By the way, is that a "My Pretty Pony" in the first picture?

Here is my Trollbloods collection, it's for a table top game called Hordes.

Nice collection, but this is for posting pictures of your pony merch.

(edited)

Wow, nice collection! I started collecting sometime last year but I don't add to it that often. Also I only collect G4 ponies and there's very few stores in my area so it's hard to find something I don't already have. By the way, is that a "My Pretty Pony" in the first picture?

Yeah, I got her off eBay. I still need the other brown one without white on her flanks and the Peachy looking yellow one. I still can't believe I haven't even been collecting for a year yet. O_o'

Edited by TheBeatlesPkmnFan42
  • Brohoof 1

I got nothing :/ I really wish I had a plushie, but not only those aren't sold anywhere nearby, I can't buy any online, and I can't create one myself due to lack of talent. I'll never have a collection :(

Posted Image

Sorry for crappy cellphone pic. But as you can see I collect blind bag Pinkies. The one in front there is actually from that 12 pony set TRU released before the actual blind bags were released over here in the states. It looks beat up because whenever I go out it's in my pocket with my keys.

Sorry for crappy cellphone pic. But as you can see I collect blind bag Pinkies. The one in front there is actually from that 12 pony set TRU released before the actual blind bags were released over here in the states. It looks beat up because whenever I go out it's in my pocket with my keys.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who does that! I have a Rainbow Dash keychain I usually keep in my pocket, but if I don't have my keys with me, sometimes I'll bring along a blind bag.

(edited)

Currently ordering a Brony bracelet from amazon with some turtle beach M1's, going to support the forums as well, and thats my collection lol

[EDIT: yesterday it said sold out... 1 left after i bought mine :D]

Posted Image

Edited by Matus

Here's my collection. It isn't much (I don't think), but... yeah.

Posted Image

First is my MLP cards. I have all the 80-something normal cards (thanks to my mom accidentally ordering two 30-pack boxes), all of the tattoos, all of the standees, and I think I have all of the normal foil cards. I also have the whole EoH set. I'm missing a lot of the gold-trimmed cards, and I have all of the Royal Wedding cards EXCEPT Bridesmaid Twilight Sparkle. *flips table*

And also in that picture, I have a Twilight Sparkle blanket. :3

Posted Image

Next picture, I have some MLP Valentine's Day cards (which are sooo cute~), the Friendship Express DVD and Celebration at Canterlot DVD, and 5 coloring books~

Posted Image

And here are my blind bag figurines. 9 more (I think), and I'll have all of... Wave 1? xD

Posted Image

Posted Image

Here are my brushables. I have the Playful Pony Mane 6. I also have a Playful Pony Luna. And I have 5 Fashion Style ponies; Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Celestia and Luna (Canterlot toyline), and a Luna from the Royal Wedding toyline.

Posted Image

These are my McD's pony toys. I have 4 from 2011 (Celestia, Twilight, Rainbow, and Applejack), and 3 from 2012 (Pinkie, Cheerlie, and... Lily Blossom?)

Posted Image

I also have these non-brushable ponies. 3 of them are customs; the white alicorn is my ponysona (for the record, I don't really like that the figurine I used is tall, but it's the only alicorn figure I had, sooo... yeah.), second is a Derpy custom (for one, I had an extra Rainbow McD's toy, so I recolored the extra. And for two, I'm never going to get a real Derpy toy, so I figured a custom will have to do.)

I'm sorry if both look crappy; painting them was easy, but the details were hard because whenever I paint details onto something--be it on something 3D or on paper--my hand starts to shake badly. >.< I also repainted a Pinkie Pie blue, but that was mostly to test the paint I had. xD

And finally, I have two shirts and a backpack from Welovefine:

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image(though, my backpack is red, not that blue color. I guess they must have stopped selling the red ones...)

• Brohoof 5

I do also have 2 shirts from welovefine.com, it kinda sucks over here in the UK. We don't get that much merchandise and companies like target don't ship internationally :(

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

All i have is Pinkie, Fluttershy and Angel Bunny (i also have some mouse thing but its not what i wanted, should have been Gummy so i dont display it)

Just got the rest of the Main 6 :D

FUCK THE PONIES! I LOVE DEM GAMEBOYS YA GOT!

Currently ordering a Brony bracelet from amazon with some turtle beach M1's, going to support the forums as well, and thats my collection lol

[EDIT: yesterday it said sold out... 1 left after i bought mine :D]

Why did you take your chances when their was one left. You can buy them at Hot Topic XD

Now For MY Collection :D

I also made a video about the cards I got five minutes later but NVM that XD

Edited by Rainbow Dash G4

FUCK THE PONIES! I LOVE DEM GAMEBOYS YA GOT!

Minimum Uhg rfafagwesgseerARAGFSRTGDRTSYTYYTYETW3TTTTG

Why did you take your chances when their was one left. You can buy them at Hot Topic XD

Minimum Uhg

$10 amazon gift card

I really wanted to get the whole wedding set together... but of course they didn't make a Bridle Friends Applejack and Rainbow Dash, so I improvised. The dresses/hair clips they're wearing are from the Crystal Princess set with Cadance, Luna (Cadance-sized!!!), and pink Celestia. The blue one is Luna's, and the yellow one Cadance's. Luna or Celestia didn't wear anything in the show so I took everything off of them (they're in the back).

post-7498-0-35308700-1345307032_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1