Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What is your sexuality ?

DashingRainbow36

Oh right for stats! Makes more sense now. Btw, im a little stewpud, what does GLBT stand for...? (Should i be asking?)

Haha, that user meant to say LGBTQ, which stands for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Queer. (note: do NOT use the word queer unless if you're in the LGBTQ+ community yourself! this is considered to be a slur!) I reccommend using MOGAI instead, because it's actually inclusive for those who are always left out of LGBTQ+ acornym. (Asexuals/romantics are usually left out, and the reason being is because "allies" like to say "A is for ally! :)" which is annoying as Hell!)

• Brohoof 2

i'm bi

I'm straight. How did you manage to post something less than 20 characters? :o

I'm straight. How did you manage to post something less than 20 characters? :o

There used to be no character limits, then they added a 100 character limit and then shortened it to like 20 some time later.

There used to be no character limits, then they added a 100 character limit and then shortened it to like 20 some time later.

Oh I see, it's a really old post. I didn't even notice that :o

Ugh... so many homophobic comments in this thread... I don't understand how the staff aren't enforcing this, but whatevs, not the point.

I'm asexual, but demihomoromatic, meaning that I don't desire a sexual relationship with anyone but I do desire a romantic and meaningful relationship only with women whom I have had an emotional bond. 

Edited by Pearl

(note: do NOT use the word queer unless if you're in the LGBTQ+ community yourself! this is considered to be a slur!)

People can use whatever word they want. You don't have to be queer to use the word.  

• Brohoof 1

People can use whatever word they want. You don't have to be queer to use the word.  

^ I'm bi but I fail to see why you can't use it in the right context.

If you mean it as an insult than ofc its bad, but if you're legitimately using it to describe your sexuality then why shouldn't other people be able to do the same?

Also

Ugh... so many homophobic comments in this thread... I don't understand how the staff aren't enforcing this, but whatevs, not the point.

Haven't noticed much, but then again I'd rather not go through all 125 pages to check xD

If you mean it as an insult than ofc its bad, but if you're legitimately using it to describe your sexuality

George Carlin said if you control language then you control thought, because we think in language. Telling people that they can use a word only if they fall into a certain category is social engineering and mind control. The word is not the issue, rather it is the intent of the person using it. Like Pavlovian dogs, people are quick to ridicule those who don't conform to the "accepted" dogma.

"He said gay instead of trans gender. That is so 1990s! HATE HATE HATE!"

People have become obsessed with words, and similarly with labels and categories. What matters, we are being told, is that you say the politically correct thing. Don't question it, just go along with it. We can't force you to think a certain way (yet) but we can shun you if you don't say the right thing.

Words are powerful. But the thoughts behind them are more so. I question it, not because I hate, but because I'm not sure people even know what they say when they something. What do you mean by X? Let's have a conversation about that, but don't tell me I can't say certain things.

• Brohoof 1

Hetero-Asexual! :) I am so glad that I am not the only asexual one on here, haha. I'm glad this is a community where we can all accept each other for who they are.  :wub:

EDIT: Or not. It seems like some people aren't as accepting..  :(  I am still glad that there are many who are accepting, though.

Edited by xXpikoLoverXx

I'm asexual, but demihomoromatic, meaning that I don't desire a sexual relationship with anyone but I do desire a romantic and meaningful relationship only with women whom I have had an emotional bond. 

I don't really see any sort of homophobia in here  :confused:

• Brohoof 2

Im a proud bisexual male. I tend to have more girl than guy crushes but thats just coincedence. Im not pansexual but i know some part of me cares more about how someone is like rather than their outside person (not to say that i wont appriciate dat ass or....cant think of slang for guy genatalia)

• Brohoof 2

Unfortunately heterosexual. I wish I was bi or asexual. Either I can love both or not love at all, sexually of course.

(edited)

cant think of slang for guy genatalia)

I would post many, but I value my membership here, so is a Jaguar D-Type.

p01bzbq7.jpg

Edited by Azure Flare
  • Brohoof 1