You are now the new ruler of equestria. what is the first thing that you will do?

Kalani.

Keep it the way it is. Seriously it would be a headache to change things around when the  Equestria is already stable. 

..get it?

:scots:

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, TrotteurFuneste said:

C'moooon that'll be fuuuun ! All of you in the same jail ! With all of your friends !

Well, okay. But you'll be in the cell next to mine, ok?

Just now, TrotteurFuneste said:

I can't I'm the ruler. Don't worry I'll come visit you. Probably...

Well, I can't accept this. You know I can just teleport out of jail. B)

10 minutes ago, Hierok said:

Starlight and Twilight together can do anything. 

And @The_Gobo can just walk through the door of the jail. 

I throw everyone else in jail =w=

• Brohoof 1

Put in place a 'hug tax' such that I get 10% of all hugs given in Equestria. Everypony who wants to hug anypony has to give me 1 out of every 10 hugs they give. Then I'll secretly start up a lucrative hug black market and solve Equestria's financial troubles (?) once and for all.

2 hours ago, TrotteurFuneste said:

Send --> @The_Gobo @ScruffyTheStallion @Vinyl Feri @Zachary @Hierok @.Wolfe. @Lunarpalette   Send all this pony to jail then creat a dictatorship to conqueer all of Equestria and banish my sister to the sun. We'll see what she'll looks like after 1000years in the sun !!!

Probably amazingly tanned tbh.

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Snowflake Frostflame said:

@JonasDarkmane, @Steel Accord, @GunPla_NiNJa_4, @Thunderstreak, @Bastion, @Catsle, @P-Jay @Handsome Changeling, @Midnight_Aurora,  @CinnamonPop, @The_Gobo, @Panzy, @ScruffyTheStallion, and @FortyTwo42 shale kneel before their king, and fight to the death! The sole survivor shale rule along side me as my right hand.

What is this star wars, sounds like we would just become Sith. Anyways I would begin the tech evolution of Equestria and try to bring in basic modern tech into small towns across the land by hiring inventors, kinda steampunk style.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I would work to reform the organizational structure of the land, making Equestria stronger and more prosperous than ever. I would usher in a golden age for the land.

I'd reorganise the military with the Wonderbolts assigned as officers.

I'd hire Twighlight as my vice monarch, organiser, and advisor.

I'd start a whole new town(sort of a giant knowledge center/libabry) dedicated to magic research and development(and cutie mark research), headed by Starlight Glimmer with all sort of experimental magical projects such as a magical tower that can massively amplify the magic of a single unicorn.

I would also start a coordinated national farming system in which all farms in the country coordinate their crop growth in accordance with the growth rates of the population (so that crops aren't waisted or under produced).

I would reconsider Clouddales yearly flight path to find a way for the weather and seasons across Equestria to be more effective and supportive of natural growth and prosperity year round.

I would make deals with neighbouring nations such as the Dragon lands and Yackyackistan in which they teach my people skills that they don't have in exchange for the same or for abundant resources.

I would make Manehatton a happier place by encouraging them (through economic change and outsourcing) to take frequent trips to other parts of the nation (in which they can spread their skills and make new friends) and bring back the happiness and good vibes from those places.

I'd hire Flim and Flam as my financial advisors and finance managers of the national economic flux.

I'd also start a council of the most intelligent and patriotic ponies in Equestria (this will include Discord) in which the decisions for the land are made by the combined decisions of the council and not by one single leader (myself). Of course I will also be in the council too.

I'd also make Derpy the national mascot XD.

Edited by General Solar Magus

22 hours ago, TrotteurFuneste said:

Send --> @The_Gobo @ScruffyTheStallion @Vinyl Feri @Zachary @Hierok @.Wolfe. @Lunarpalette   Send all this pony to jail then creat a dictatorship to conqueer all of Equestria and banish my sister to the sun. We'll see what she'll looks like after 1000years in the sun !!!

i'll escape jail and begin my own pony drug cartel and become powerful and rise to the top! >:)