Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would manly stallions call a cutie mark?

Bendy

(edited)

Manly stallions, who drink beer, eat bacon, hate girly things, play violent video games, like to show off their muscles, roar 'Yeah!' a lot and many other manly things. 

So, what do you think manly stallions would call a cutie mark. Since a cutie mark is a girly sounding name.

Edited by Bendy

...A Cutie Mark. I get the feeling despite it sounding girly to us, it's not considered that way to ponies.

Also, that's the most stereotypical description of manly I've ever seen. Even the most "Manly" people I know don't act quite like that.:please:

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Trotteur Funeste said:

I think this kind of stallion doesn't have a cutie mark, they don't have the time for this kind of thing. Too busy robbing bank and drinking the blood of their enemies.

Even then their mark would be something based around those things

they would call it a cutie mark. The manliest stallion we know- Bulk Biceps, has seen calling it a cutie mark, in one of the CMC's episodes (the one with Tender Taps).why would they call it anything else?

1 hour ago, K.Rool Addict said:

They'd prolly refer to it as a "Brand". Sounds both casual and catchy =^-^=

sounds kinky, yanno. Not that I'm complaining. Just sayin'

• Brohoof 1

Maybe they just have tatoos. Maybe all this "cutie mark" thing is just a lie created by the governement to say ponies what they should do with theit lives. Maybe Celestia heeself creat the xutie mark and apply them with her magic on every single ponies.

After all Celestia is the dictator of Equestria for mor than 1000 years now !

Who knows what she is up to....

tmp_2798-maxresdefault-1237887496.jpg

• Brohoof 2

They call them "Cutie Marks" because the idea of something seeming "too girly" for a guy is not supposed to be so much of a concept in MLP.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I think it's a gender neutral term in pony culture. So there's probably no need for masculine terms for a cutie mark. It just doesn't seem necessary.

But if they ever needed one, I think "Brand" or "Talent Tag" best describes them. But I doubt they will. The entire show has never reinforced traditional gender roles that strongly before. That was never Lauren Faust's vision when she started the show.

Edited by Tiny Hoofs

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/23/2017 at 11:54 AM, K.Rool Addict said:

They'd prolly refer to it as a "Brand". Sounds both casual and catchy =^-^=

This, definitely. And I think Hasbro would also appreciate the idea of Brand recognition, especially if it were a Copyright symbol.