Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are you in a relationship?

Telferi

Currently in a relationship! He's a complete noot but soft at heart so I can't complain. Both share similar traits too! I get hyped, he follows on, etc :D

I'm single and well, I while I haven't been looking... I don't know if it is a good thing or not. The last two people to show interest weren't excactly :okiedokieloki:... I'll put it this way, I feel like I have lost my mojo, others might disagree.  I felt like I was in the movie The Graduate, and I wasn't Dustin Hoffman. 

Why bother being in a relationship when getting married is unrealistically idealistic in the US? It's not a relationship if there's no point to getting engaged. I'm moving elsewhere as soon as I get my degree here in the US to find relationships because building them here, is all just a facade to me.

I've dated, but haven't been in a full relationship since I was 19. I don't often meet women I have much in common with. And when I do, I don't feel like there's chemistry (go figure). Plus the whole aspie thing makes it a little hard to connect with people - even one of my exes initially thought I was gay. :P

I've really only had one crush since my last relationship, and I eventually did ask her out. She let me down gently, saying she just got out of something. Haven't seen much of her since, though she said I should come to a party at her place this summer, so I think we're at least friends. *shrug*

• 2 weeks later...

In a relationship with my lovely girl Madds who i love to pieces but she has no idea i like MLP

I think she would leave me if i told her lol, we've been together for a year now

I'm quite young so in terms of relationships most people in my college are pretty active, and i'm bisexual so it's a bit easier for me ^^

Spoiler

her abs are fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine

• Brohoof 1

Been with my boyfriend for almost 2 years now.  We had a couple rough patches along the way, but we've made it through them. We've talked about taking it to the next step, he's already bought the ring. No idea when he's going to propose in person, but soon we'll be engaged :)

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Update on my post here: I'm still single, but I think I'm ready for a (well, another... that would be my 4th -_-) relationship now.

Edited by Barik the Luigineer
Didn't want the post to sound selfish.

• 3 weeks later...