Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is There a Celebrity That You'd Like to See In FiM?

TS Lightner

2 minutes ago, Dark Qiviut said:

He'd be great, too, but considering he suffered a serious stroke five years ago and is now wheelchair-bound, I'm not sure if he'll be able to do that.

Last I checked, he's doing a lot better nowadays.

Just needs the wheelchair.

Morgan Freeman as Starswirl The Bearded - you KNOW you can hear it...

Plus, I'd love to hear folks like John Kassir, Rob Paulsen, David Spade (Quibble's brother, maybe?), (Sir) Patrick Stewart...

Truly, though... I'd love to see a few musicians make an appearance, like Steven Tyler, Ozzy Osbourne (biting the head off of a bat cookie, of course), Tom JonesCeeLo Green, Dolly PartonDave Grohl, Snoop DoggCyndi Lauper, Janet Jackson... heck, I think it'd be nifty to hear Ringo Starr doing a role! 

• Brohoof 4

1 hour ago, Randimaxis said:

Morgan Freeman as Starswirl The Bearded - you KNOW you can hear it...

Plus, I'd love to hear folks like John Kassir, Rob Paulsen, David Spade (Quibble's brother, maybe?), (Sir) Patrick Stewart...

Truly, though... I'd love to see a few musicians make an appearance, like Steven Tyler, Ozzy Osbourne (biting the head off of a bat cookie, of course), Tom JonesCeeLo Green, Dolly PartonDave Grohl, Snoop DoggCyndi Lauper, Janet Jackson... heck, I think it'd be nifty to hear Ringo Starr doing a role! 

Starswirl's design would have to be just right for Morgan Freeman to voice him, otherwise it wouldn't work.

Ringo might be cool.

Although it would be hilarious for us to hear Snoop Dogg, I'm pretty sure his content is WAY to inappropriate for him to do a voice on a family-friendly show. :unsure:

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Superplay64 said:

Although it would be hilarious for us to hear Snoop Dogg, I'm pretty sure his content is WAY to inappropriate for him to do a voice on a family-friendly show.

He was a snail in Turbo - I'm pretty sure he'd tone it back for MLP.  Plus, wouldn't he be nifty as, perhaps, the king of the diamond dogs?

1 minute ago, Randimaxis said:

Plus, wouldn't he be nifty as, perhaps, the king of the diamond dogs?

Hmmm.... I'll have to think about that. I've never rewatched an entire episode, :wau: so the last time I actually focused on the diamond dogs was back in like February of 2015.  I'm planning to watch the entire series again sometime soon :lie: .

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Superplay64 said:

Hmmm.... I'll have to think about that.

C'mon... tell me it wouldn't be a wonderful irony/parallel to hear Snoop's voice coming from a diamond-bling bedecked diamond dog?

The mental picture and sound I'm getting right now makes me wish I could draw better... *chuckle*

2 minutes ago, Randimaxis said:

C'mon... tell me it wouldn't be a wonderful irony/parallel to hear Snoop's voice coming from a diamond-bling bedecked diamond dog?

The mental picture and sound I'm getting right now makes me wish I could draw better... *chuckle*

I just meant I'll have to visualize this once I've seen A Dog and Pony Show again.

• Brohoof 1

17 hours ago, Mesme Rize said:

He is not necessarily very famous, but i would love it if they get Jim Cummings to voice a guest character in one of the episodes, because he is one of my favorite VAs and has 1000 voices.

Bonus if he has a pet hamster.

• Brohoof 1

As it is, I'm seriously looking forward to William Shatner being on the show, but if, somehow, they get another deep, dark bad guy on the show, or they somehow find a way rto give a speaking part to King Sombra, I'd like to hear James Earl Jones.

There's quite a few I'd love to see in the show. Actor wise, i'd like to see Jim Parsons and Tim Allen be in the show, maybe also Tom Hanks.
There's a few athaletes I'd like to see featured in the show as well. Maybe have another cart racing episode and invite NASCAR drivers Jimmie Johnson, Jeff Gordon, and Kevin Harvick on. Dale Earnhardt Jr. would be interesting too.

• Brohoof 1

NO. I greatly dislike most celebrities and am not in favor of MLP propagating celeb worship onto impressionable young kids. I'm already miffed that the likes of Sia is in the movie. Most celebs just do not have a place in something like this. Weird Al Yankovic was a very rare exception, as I think he did a wonderful job in his guest appearance, but as a rule, I really hate the idea of whiny, self-entitled, detached from reality celebs getting their mitts on something they likely could not care less about. 

There are alot of people I would like to have Guest Star on My little Pony

First is obvious: Mark Hamill.  In fact, I would love it if he were the voice of FiM Grogar.  Ether his Joker voice or his Darth Bane voice would fit perfectly.

Second one is someone who knows Mark Hamill personally: Kevin Conroy, de facto voice of Batman.  In fact, I actually told Kevin that I would love for him to guest star on MLP after a Justice League Action panel.

Third one: Leslie Jones, just after what she went through last year.  As a means of having fun with a character on the series.  Maybe play Sapphire Shore's mother.

Fourth one: Lynda Carter the original Wonder Woman.  Yes, that Lynda Carter.  And fun fact: She's done some voice over work in the Elder Scrolls franchise from Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim, as well as the Elder Scrolls Online.  Maybe she should play Celestia and Luna's mother.

Fifth One: Stephen Colbert, current host of the Late Show

And finally: The Big three from Animaniacs: Rob Paulsen, Jess Harnell, and Tress Macneille.  Two of em have voiced in the original MLP Series(Rob and Tress)

also jumping on the Patrick Stewart request. I don't think anyone else would be more suited to play Starswirl.

I'd also quite like to see Nathan Fillion join in as a one off character =3 Maybe a Firefly reference. Ponies in Spaaaaace. 

(edited)
9 hours ago, Pinkie_Pi said:

Why Johnny Depp of course.

YES!!! Was thinking about him too!

Also Donald Trump as the new sucking villain, because he is demolished in 1 minute so the mane 6 can learn a real lesson.

I want to see more singers in it, like Beyoncé and maybe Freddie Mercury as a background character or as performer while they play a song of Queen. Who wants to life forever would be great. :kindness:

8 hours ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

Morgan_the_Bearded.jpg

Yes, the voice of god!

Edited by Hierok
  • Brohoof 1

I say jump that boat and lets start a petition to get  Sir Patrick Stewart on the show to do a voice of ANY KIND!