Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

Just now, BronyNumber42 said:

*throws up his hooves* one last boop for this pony, then the devil take me *boop @Alexshy *

We shall better take thee as a hostage... In case of no ransom, walking the plank is always a variant. Harrrrr!!! *boops @BronyNumber42 dauntingly*

5 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

We could do with someone who has an AJ avatar then -for the ropework :D

Nice idea, mine friend!

((Apologies, need to AFK for a while.))

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

We shall better take thee as a hostage... In case of no ransom, walking the plank is always a variant. Harrrrr!!! *boops @BronyNumber42 dauntingly*

Well, they at least need to pay for the chandelier repairs :D

2 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Nice idea, mine friend!

((Apologies, need to AFK for a while.))

NP. Take this coffee and this boop with you :D

• Brohoof 2

5 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

*offers his hooves for shackles, whispers to himself* Bide yer time, lad. Those snoots will be yours soon enough.

Edited by BronyNumber42
  • Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

That'll be up to the Princess laddie, but I think Fluttershy suggested banishment, then being thrown into a dungeon where you were banished to was a standard Royal punishment?

Ha! I laugh at your punishments! I've slept in more dangerous places. Release me and I'll boop the lot of ye. Especially your fair princess. *tries to boop @CypherHoof *

*Eyes @Fluttershy Friend * hmm I'd boop your snoot. Untie me, lass. *Gives a grin that would shame a cat*

Edited by BronyNumber42
  • Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, BronyNumber42 said:

Aye, tis true. So tell me, @CypherHoof, what booping adventures might there be in this land? Ever boop a dragon? How about a manticore? Ha, now there's a right good time!

Best not to boop manticores - Flutters will give you the Stare. Dragons are safe enough (well, from FlutterStares, from the dragon, not so much)

but there are Gelatinous boops to be had to @The_Gobo (demonstrates) and Hypnotic boops to be had with @Mesme Rize (demonstrates snek boopz too)

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Best not to boop manticores - Flutters will give you the Stare. Dragons are safe enough (well, from FlutterStares, from the dragon, not so much)

but there are Gelatinous boops to be had to @The_Gobo (demonstrates) and Hypnotic boops to be had with @Mesme Rize (demonstrates snek boopz too)

*Imagines booping @The_Gobo and @Mesme Rize * Strange creatures, indeed.

• Brohoof 4

*returns from AFKastle* *changed the armor to more regal and intimidating one*

luna_nobis_custodit_by_ncmares-d6o8ejk.j

48 minutes ago, BronyNumber42 said:

Bide yer time, lad. Those snoots will be yours soon enough.

*takes off and throws aside her hat, letting her illustrous mane flow in the insensible wind* I. Am. A. Lass! If 't be true thou darest to put 't that way... Mindest that, gentlecolt, and tryest to remember! *boops @BronyNumber42 meaningfully twice or thrice* I don't allow even the Night Watch to call me "sir" in official reporting :orly:

42 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

That'll be up to the Princess laddie, but I think Fluttershy suggested banishment, then being thrown into a dungeon where you were banished to was a standard Royal punishment?

We have planks, pits with sharkpones, hypnotizing snekpones... All the treatment for... ahem... unruly. But we also have... cookies *winks*. Thou started the provocation, young pony... but if 't be true thou payest for the chandelier repairs forsooth... we may come to some sort of agreement and diplomacy. Non-agressive this time *wink-wink*

30 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Fair princess is better than an unfair GlimGlam :D

Yeah, I'm fair. Anypony, who sayeth otherwise, will perish... fairly! *giggles*

*fairly boops @CypherHoof @Fluttershy Friend @Mesme Rize @The Mint Pone @ChB @Sparklefan1234 @Count Werdowp @Holiday Agnaktor @Wolfgrel* 't seemeth I hath missed nopony from tonights team :D

• Brohoof 8

Just now, Alexshy said:

*returns from AFKastle* *changed the armor to more regal and intimidating one*

luna_nobis_custodit_by_ncmares-d6o8ejk.j

*takes off and throws aside her hat, letting her illustrous mane flow in the insensible wind* I. Am. A. Lass! If 't be true thou darest to put 't that way... Mindest that, gentlecolt, and tryest to remember! *boops @BronyNumber42 meaningfully twice or thrice* I don't allow even the Night Watch to call me "sir" in official reporting :orly:

We have planks, pits with sharkpones, hypnotizing snekpones... All the treatment for... ahem... unruly. But we also have... cookies *winks*. Thou started the provocation, young pony... but if 't be true thou payest for the chandelier repairs forsooth... we may come to some sort of agreement and diplomacy. Non-agressive this time *wink-wink*

Yeah, I'm fair. Anypony, who sayeth otherwise, will perish... fairly! *giggles*

*fairly boops @CypherHoof @Fluttershy Friend @Mesme Rize @The Mint Pone @ChB @Sparklefan1234 @Count Werdowp @Holiday Agnaktor @Wolfgrel* 't seemeth I hath missed nopony from tonights team :D

You have forgotton me, princessssss. *boops* @Fluttershy Friend @Alexshy @CypherHoof @Sparklefan1234

• Brohoof 3

^ Thou seest, mine valorous subjects use mine fairness full time. Tis okay though *giggles, adds in Royal Canterlot voice* Ponies must be happy, tis the main law of Equestria.

Ahem... *picks and puts upright another fallen chandelier*

15 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Boops and boops everywhere!

*Boops*

@Alexshy (take care ruler of night!:fluttershy:) @CypherHoof (don't ignore my yellow nose and one coffee for me too please:bedeyes:^_^

3 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

*boops the yellow nose of @Fluttershy Friend and the royal nose of @Alexshy; provides a tray with freshly made french press of Ethiopian Yirgacheffe, white and demerara sugar cubes, and fresh Jersey milk, plus some chocolate topped eclars filled with cappachino flavoured whipped cream

Wish granted...

coffee_with_princess_luna_2_zps79woemxc.

*tilts head with the regal smile*

• Brohoof 5

*smiles mercifully, visibly pleased by the change in manners and the reaction she caused, despite it being expected*

Untie this fair stallion!

*sees others linger with the tight ropes, sighs*

Okay, back off y'all! *takes out her sword and gets rid of ropes in a couple of cuts, leaving no scratch on @BronyNumber42* *mutters aside* Mayhap we need AJ forsooth for the more professional ropework. *smirks*

sig-4190875.Armored_Luna_Wallpaper.png

*boops @Snow @Flutterstep, adds summoning boops for @Totally Lyra @Mirage77 @Baby Dashie @Lucky Bolt @Windchime*

*nods to @Holiday Agnaktor, greeting the colt* How beest thee tonight, mine friend?

((Apologies, AFK for a while again *facehoof*))

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 9

29 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

^ Thou seest, mine valorous subjects use mine fairness full time. Tis okay though *giggles, adds in Royal Canterlot voice* Ponies must be happy, tis the main law of Equestria.

Ahem... *picks and puts upright another fallen chandelier*

Wish granted...

coffee_with_princess_luna_2_zps79woemxc.

*tilts head with the regal smile*

Oh. Yay! That's better. Thank you Princess! *Bops and then hugs blue alicorn. Then goes to sleep again even if it is not so easy to do after cup of coffee* :)

• Brohoof 2

*Rubs his chaffed hooves and politely boops @Snow @Flutterstep @Totally Lyra @Mirage77 @Baby Dashie @Lucky Bolt @Windchime @Holiday Agnaktor @Alexshy and any other pony present.* 

Much appreciated. Now, *makes a show of wiping off the dirt from his clothes* about this princess? Might'n she need the services of a dashing young pony?

• Brohoof 7

*boops @Alexshy and dings @Windchime*

I went to get my blood drawn today, and it was, uh, interesting.

When the doctor put the needle in my arm, they missed. The doctor  m i s s e d  my vein. My veins stand out on my skin like azure mountain-ranges, inverse rivers of liquid lapis, heckin' giant blue veins.

So of course the doctor wiggled the needle to position it better.

W i g g l e d   T h e   N e e d l e .

She didn't take it out and stab better, she kept wiggling to position it properly for each of the 4 tubes. While it was literally inside of my arm.

So, uh, that was fun.

Also my mom still doesn't get that "getting started again" should happen when I'm getting better, not when I'm still definitely too sick to do anything at school.

And the problem here is, that she told the relevant teachers at school what's what. AKA that I'm fine and that I should start going to school again slowly now. Even after yesterday, where I just sort of collapsed on my table at school in every single lesson.

1221318__safe_solo_princess+celestia_tired_dishevelled_artist-colon-gingersnap913.jpeg

~ Holiday Agnaktor being really tired, as per usual; 2017, colourised ~

"No mom, 'you're not sleeping so you're fine' isn't true"

• Brohoof 5