Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Nintendo thread

EmbodimentOfCringe

Pfft I never even found it worth buying. I got is as a present.

In my opinion motion control games are usually poorly developed and pretty gimmicky. That and nothing beats a remote or mouse when it comes to gaming.

And I agree with you, they are terrible.

It is the few golden games that make them wonderful.

I never said I was mad, you just assumed so.

Kind of a fair assumption to make considering that you made absolutely no indication at all that you weren't being completely serious. Combine that with decisive language ("cheap bastards") and it's ... pretty safe to assume that people are going to see your post and come to the conclusion that you are honestly angry and/or otherwise displeased over the whole thing.

Personally, I'd rather have a cheaper handheld than a few old games.

Nintendo has always been a big part of my life

I grew up playing pokemon and now I play it at the metagame level :)

I first owned an N64 and the orginal gameboy

I own every single pokemon version.

I love mario party and super smash brothers

I am currently undefeated at my house in Super Smash Brothers Melee ;)

I also love Mario kart.

I've played all the zelda and metroid games.

And am currently playing the newest Zelda game with my

hot pink wii mote <3 ~

:wub:

:D

Pokemon.

Pokemon for life.

So much win in this statement ~

• Brohoof 1

Just a heads up to everypony with an ambassador 3DS, the GBA games are now up! Downloading them is exactly like downloading the NES games. Well, I'm off to play some Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, see you ponies later!

Why is it the batteries in the Wii remote die even when not in use? :huh:

I've always wondered the same thing.

In between that and the fact that I have a wireless sensor bar that takes four batteries (my old one broke, and it was a gift) and also goes out without being in use, playing the Wii is a big pain for me.

Just a heads up to everypony with an ambassador 3DS, the GBA games are now up! Downloading them is exactly like downloading the NES games. Well, I'm off to play some Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, see you ponies later!

I hate not having Wi-Fi at home. I really want them now. D;

I've always wondered the same thing.

In between that and the fact that I have a wireless sensor bar that takes four batteries (my old one broke, and it was a gift) and also goes out without being in use, playing the Wii is a big pain for me.

Same here, it's not worth the money imo :huh:

I'll never understand people who swing the Wii Remote as hard as they possibly can. It will register with a mere wristflick. Some games even give you the option to go with broad strokes or small strokes and even the broad strokes are only a small elbow movement.

I'll never understand people who swing the Wii Remote as hard as they possibly can. It will register with a mere wristflick. Some games even give you the option to go with broad strokes or small strokes and even the broad strokes are only a small elbow movement.

I know, I think it's similar to the way you might lean to the right or left when playing a racing game with a controller :P

You think it's gonna help xD

Well I'm guilty of that one. I used to tilt my controller with the way I turn even though back in the PS1 days (The only time I've ever really played racing games besides Mario Kart) there were no Gyros in the controllers. lol

And sometimes I'll stick my controller out in front of me when I'm doing something strenuous or fast-paced.

It's mostly how my body reacts to the situation more than thinking it'll do anything.

Well I'm guilty of that one. I used to tilt my controller with the way I turn even though back in the PS1 days (The only time I've ever really played racing games besides Mario Kart) there were no Gyros in the controllers. lol

And sometimes I'll stick my controller out in front of me when I'm doing something strenuous or fast-paced.

It's mostly how my body reacts to the situation more than thinking it'll do anything.

Yeah same here, I used to always do that but like you said more of a reaction than actually thinking it will help :P

That is exactly how I act as well.

Whenever I fall in video games, I feel like I am going to scream, because it feels like I am actually falling.

• 5 weeks later...