Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

sports Do you play basketball? Are you good?

Brobot

• 2 years later...

I remember winning the schools basketball tournament, throwing the ball to victory. I would enjoy that more, but it turned out the class I played against was the class I had to merge with much later, leading to misery and being bullied.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...
  • The title was changed to Do you play basketball? Are you good?

I don't play it. Apparently I can break every rule in the book in the first 5 minutes...

But on a different note, I can make a basket one handed...or i should say I can only make a basket one handed...and i don't have a clue why.

Edited by TheGleaner
  • Brohoof 1

When I was a kid, I went through a phase where I tried out quite a few sports but none of them ever worked out. Basketball was the one I tried the most after seeing Space Jam. It was fine but I realised eventually that sports just aren’t for me. I’m actually afraid of balls. :blush:

Played it a bit in secondary school (high school for the Americans) and I was one of the better ones, but I think that's because I had an early growth spurt and so it was a big advantage to be about a foot taller than almost everyone else. Didn't continue with it after though and my wingspan is actually pretty short relative to my height, so I doubt I'd have much of an advantage now

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...