Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who is using Windows 10/8/7/or Xp?

Dashy 4 Ever

I use Windows 8.1, 

I use classic start on my laptop that needs repaired.

Everybody says to me "Windows 8's shite" and (although I think there should be a way to get aero without regestry hacks) it's just missunderstood,

Though if apps Windows 8.1 stop exsisting I'll probably be using Linux with Wine

Edited by Sherbert Music-Guard

Windows 10, unfortunately. I resisted "upgrading" for as long as I could; I eventually had to give in when Microsoft sent in its assassins. 

50 minutes ago, Sondash Studios said:

The only reason I never said anything about Windows Xp was because I'm pretty sure I was born around Windows 7. (please correct me if i'm wrong)

Your profile says that you were born in 2003--Windows 7 was released in 2009.

I'm old--Windows 95 was released when I was two. :P

Edited by Kings&Hooves14

Got my laptop in 2012 as a Windows 8 device. Then upgraded to 8.1, and now I am on Windows 10. Works totally fine for me. I have no major complaints. Does about everything I would want it to. Surprised that the laptop is still going over 5 years later.

• Brohoof 1

I use windows 8, not because I wanted it or anything, but because it's what came with my laptop when I bought it a few years ago. I used my old families desktop computer before this one that had Windows Vista, and trust me, Windows 8 is definitely better than Vista :please:

13 minutes ago, King of Canterlot said:

I use windows 8, not because I wanted it or anything, but because it's what came with my laptop when I bought it a few years ago. I used my old families desktop computer before this one that had Windows Vista, and trust me, Windows 8 is definitely better than Vista :please:

Vista was excellent on high end stuff, it was just too early for the hardware to catch up

I use Windows 10 because I got it free of charge as an upgrade to my Windows7 machine, before that I used WindowsXP. Do people still use Windows XP?

Edited by R.D.Dash

• 5 months later...

All of my computers currently have Windows 10. I don't particularly like it. XP and 7 were my favorite.

I'm looking into Linux for my astronomy laptop. Windows 10 and camera drivers don't seem to like each other sometimes. Same for autoguiding software.

• Brohoof 1

Windows 10, mainly because I had an MSDN MultiActivation key for a long time, until I changed computers and lost the key.

Now I have a VL key that I bought on eBay (which I know is not liked, but I didn't want to spend $200 on a new copy).

• 2 months later...

windows 10, i used to use 8.1 but It was bad, 10 isn't much better but whatever only problem is that it forces you to update when you shutdown

My old gaming PC runs on Windows 7 and has for 7 years now. I have no major complaints with the OS... But soon enough I'll need to move on to a new computer and at this rate it's going to be a f***king Mac. Seriously, Windows 10 SUCKS. I've used it on another person's laptop and I have to say that all the pop-ups are annoying, and the updates are ridiculous. No experiences with 8, and XP was a pretty nice OS while it lasted.