Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Finding my way back to the herd

The-Warpony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Hello I am warpony. Some of you might of heard of me way back when the brony community was strong on tumblr. However being the community there has rather crumble I've been looking elsewhere where the herd gathers.

A quick introduction. Im a learning artist who likes to draw action packed Pony art. I started back in 2014. But became rather disconnected with the community at 2016.

I won't provide links due to guidelines, but I'll provide some pictures I've done below. Much is connected to a fanfiction I've made.

Anywho nice to meet you all.03af74a1-bc48-45a6-8a0c-2a0f427b9dba.thumb.png.ea389aaf13a29e77a171ad2be17d8d0e.pngc373176e-0ccb-4b9a-8acd-10c58f39af87.thumb.png.f63dd69eb42b2686bbf61fa2bb72647b.pngcdb72d9e-a098-43e1-b998-e48715133344.thumb.png.f8da6e97e72a1a4fec4186f05405f8d2.png369a9742-ba0f-49f3-a07e-6b371ca5f459.thumb.png.07ef6457ae27086613eb5c88c0a96ec6.png

07735371-715f-43f0-97eb-8e10a28316c0.thumb.png.72d1951b920328731f18267da0034953.png

• Brohoof 10

Hello @Nightfall Gloam and @Shadeobabe and thank you for the warm welcome xD

And I'm doing good thank you! Still trying to get used to the UI here. Hoping to entertain brownies with more pony art and silly projects

• Brohoof 7

1 hour ago, The-Warpony said:

Hello I am warpony. Some of you might of heard of me way back when the brony community was strong on tumblr. However being the community there has rather crumble I've been looking elsewhere where the herd gathers.

A quick introduction. Im a learning artist who likes to draw action packed Pony art. I started back in 2014. But became rather disconnected with the community at 2016.

I won't provide links due to guidelines, but I'll provide some pictures I've done below. Much is connected to a fanfiction I've made.

Anywho nice to meet you all.

Greetings, mortal!

All shall fall before our unified might.

Truly, you are a valuable asset to our organisation, even in your infancy.

Especially due to your simply top-notch art skills.

Just because you're etching dread runes doesn't mean you can't do it in style, after all.

We welcome you, o acolyte of the pony.

I am more than willing to assist in your training, if questions you may have.

Protip: The colossapedes do not appreciate disruption.

Enjoy your time spent as our diabolical minion! :icwudt:

• Brohoof 4

Hello and welcome back to community! :squee: Unfortunately I have not heard of you on tumblr back in 2014, I joined the fandom after the golden age. :adorkable: Those are some amazing art you have there, I hope we'll get to see more of your work soon! :lol: I wish that you'll enjoy your stay here and have fun! :grin:

• Brohoof 3

Hey, what's up Warlord? :grin: I'm glad you've decided to join back with us!

Regardless, I hope you enjoy yourself, whatever you may decide to pursue here! Have a good one! :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

Welcome, Warlord. If it’s been a while since your last involvement with the community then perhaps some things have changed since your last arrival here. Our numbers have only increased in size exponentially as more episodes air and more relateable characters and scenarios present themselves to the fandom. I really like the themes of your art and the style in which they are made. I can only hope to come close to your level of artistry in the near future. Very well done, sir/ma’am. (I’m not one to assume gender and/or ethnicity)

Edited by Kronos the Revenant

Welcome to the forums! I love your art, you should definitely post some of it on here! (if you want to, that is!) :D

And don’t worry, the fandom’s still going strong, so you’ll have plenty of folks to entertain! :P  

Anyway, have fun making new friends! :) 

(edited)

Oh my I was quite surprised at the number of welcoming ponies on this thread. Umm thank you all xD

I don't know what to say other than its very nice to meet you all.

Side question. I do like drawing action ponies, however I'm trying to understand the limitation, the guideline says no heavy violence, but this is not well empathized. I only understand in stone that there is no blood which is fair, but what is considered 'heavy'? 

Edited by The-Warpony

1 minute ago, Double Clutch said:

Lasers = Bad

Friendship Beams = Good

maybe, I dunno.

I mean for the most part, both are laser beams. So what you saying is any weapon is okay as long of its powered by friendship.