Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your reaction if you appeared in Equestria as a pony/stallion/etc.

Dashy 4 Ever

activate the interdimensional travel protocol

The first phase is a revision of the new body and the use of its basic functions.
the second is the search in an inhabited population followed by what I call "Explorer of the enterprise". an analysis of their people, behavior and others before carrying out any maneuver of contact with them

But of course, the problem is if you can not go back, because in that case I would not have money for food, nor a house to take refuge in.

On 5/11/2018 at 2:12 PM, SharpWit said:

*Realizes I have to eat vegetables now or else I'll die* :sunny:

Goodbye Ribeye, my old friend
I fear I'll never taste you again
The sight of your juices seeping
Hitting the coals and then sizzling
That seared flesh resting on a cracked pepper bed
Now I eat hay instead
And thus the grill, falls silent.

The Horror!!!

maxresdefault.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I will write a fanfiction on this, tough it has been done many times.

I would explode of happines. Probably trip I my hooves trying to get up, look smiling at everything, have little sorrow for the steak and get a plan for my new life.

Second, I would check if I know to fly. Good. Then I'd try to grab something in hoof and learn the secret. Good. Then I'd go find myself a bridge to live under 'til I earn money for a house. After that I'd buy a home, find a mare, yadayada and be happy as f***.

Well, it would really depend on a lot of factors.  Including location and who's all there when I come to consciousness.  But I'll assume I become my OC, Shadow Flare.  And I'd probably say I would start off with the same thing... anyways.

First, I'd have a bit of a freak out... and not the good kind...  As before I even open my eyes, I would feel all the strange new things my body has.  after all I'd have 3 extra limbs (2 wings and 1 tail) possibly 2 more if a pony can consciously move their ears.  Not to mention the loss of my fingers and toes.  Yeah, it freaks me out a bit when I feel 'out of control' with a part of my body or it feels like it's not there... even more so if I don't understand why.  But if I do I can usually calm down.

So that's where the other factors come into play.  If I'm alone, expect the freak out to last a bit longer... even if there's no mirror or reflective surface so I could see myself.  If I'm with somepony else then well I'd probably be asking them, in my panic, what was going on.  But really I'd calm down a bit more if somepony was there vs being by myself.

After realizing what was going on.. I'd probably get excited... maybe even seek out if the Mane 6 and co do exist and make some friends finally!  :)

• 2 years later...
  • 9 months later...
(edited)

I'd very disappointed if I didn't get a totally fresh start as a (newly born?) member of the opposite sex (filly, mare).

It would probably be profoundly disconcerting at first, especially if I still had all the now "foreign" memories without the body/context/etc. But at least I'd get to be my own pony from the start with minimal baggage. The absolute last thing I'd want is a direct 1:1 translation.

Edited by StormyVenture

After I establish that I am not hallucinating/dreaming this, I hope I would be able to not freak out and calmly set my mission:

1. Turn back into human
combined with
2. Go back to my real life.

if the above are not possible or there is a long time gap on Earth where I am essentially missing (meaning I would no longer have a job etc),
3. Get revenge on whoever did this to me. 

The idea of becoming an animal is a curiosity I've harbored for many years. Horses were a big one too, and this was well before getting into MLPFIM. So I would be incredibly interested.

But realistically, I would probably experience initial shock. Looking at my hands and seeing hooves instead, freaking out about what happened to my fingers and such. My weird body alterations, the strange new sensations, feeling all my fur, the feeling of having four legs... like imagine copies of your leg muscles that move the same way, just affixed to your shoulders.

But afterward, I would just love it, no question!

But I would secretly hope it was reversible, or something where I had the ability to go back and forth at will.

I haven't seen the scene yet with Equestria Girls Twilight becoming a pony after crossing into Equestria, but I'm incredibly interested. I just feel I should watch most of the other EQG content first.

Edited by Toastypk

I would probably freak out and be really excited at the same time. I mean, it would most likely be very different and would take some time getting used to, especially if I have certain abilities that humans don't. I hope I would be able to meet the mane six.

DUDE!!! :love: I'd be SO happy. I'd love to see what kinds of tricks I can perform, and I'd go and explore the world of equestria. It'd be a dream come true :D 

Edited by SolarFlare13

• 1 month later...

My reaction?:

Yes!

Looking to find my wings. I have them too?

double Yes!

and then I'd fly to next cloud to sit on them :nom:

19 hours ago, Monsoon said:

I don't think I'd be that happy since I'd prefer to have my hands. 

Yeah, I also have to get use to missing hands ..