Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are you watching now that MLP is done with S2

Princes  Cadance

Little else cartoon wise that's good enough out there for my standards at the moment, especially on CN, asides a few things like Phineas and Ferb (which is Disney, lol). So yeah, MLP, and things like Naruto, Sonic, etc. Things I was into long before MLP and still am into.

(edited)

I'm watching the Hoshi no Kaabii Anime. Dedede is his minions are Hilarious!

And emotionally touching at times...

The one with the robot dog is the saddest though... ; _ ;

And since the Anime is already done with 100 episodes, I'll have plenty to watch! ^ . ^

Edited by Tom The Diamond

I've been watching Red vs Blue recently,

I'm going to start watching Invader Zim soon though.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Also still re-watching a lot of MLP episodes. I used to watch The Simpsons and Futurama, but they ran out of ideas a long time ago. The Daily Show/Colbert Report is good when I want to laugh at how depressing the real world is outside of this pink magical bubble I've surrounded myself in.

I've been keeping up with Breaking Bad, sometimes buckling and re-watching some of my favourite episodes from Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. I've also recently re-watched The Book of Eli too; I always think of Fallout when I see that film xD

I've been keeping up with Breaking Bad, sometimes buckling and re-watching some of my favourite episodes from Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. I've also recently re-watched The Book of Eli too; I always think of Fallout when I see that film xD

Oh, this reminds me, I should probably catch up on Breaking Bad at some point. I made it to the end of Season 2, but stopped watching for some reason. Oh well, eventually I suppose.

Oh, this reminds me, I should probably catch up on Breaking Bad at some point. I made it to the end of Season 2, but stopped watching for some reason. Oh well, eventually I suppose.

Definitely a good idea! I won't spoil anything but it just gets better and better.

So I've heard. My dad is all caught up and he said season 4 is epic.

And he's right. It's probably got the best plot content compared to the previous three. Story gets intense!