Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are you watching now that MLP is done with S2

Princes  Cadance

And he's right. It's probably got the best plot content compared to the previous three. Story gets intense!

I approve of this discussion. I am having to wait for so many shows to air their next season.

Occassionally I'll rewatch an episode of MLP, but really right now I'm focusing on catching up on Young Justice and the new Thundercats show (I'd highly recommend both, they're quite high quality shows). Also following a number of reviewers on Channel Awesome, primarily the Nostalgia Critic, Linkara, and Spoony; love my Internet reviewers! :)

I approve of this discussion. I am having to wait for so many shows to air their next season.

Uuugh I know, everything seems to be in transit. When I'm not watching shows I'm playing Diablo III, and i gotta say it's pretty good. That and Rock Band, never gets old xD

Uuugh I know, everything seems to be in transit. When I'm not watching shows I'm playing Diablo III, and i gotta say it's pretty good. That and Rock Band, never gets old xD

As a avid fan of Diablo, I am really enjoying Diablo 3 as well, even through the unstable servers (which is to be expected, it is a Blizzard game on launch week). And now that classes are done, I have some to kill until BB and MLP starts back up again.

As a avid fan of Diablo, I am really enjoying Diablo 3 as well, even through the unstable servers (which is to be expected, it is a Blizzard game on launch week). And now that classes are done, I have some to kill until BB and MLP starts back up again.

Ah, yes, Diablo 3. I'm probably going to be playing that soon. Need to level up mah Demon Hunter :lol:

I'll re-watch Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann for the fourth time.

Maybe watch some oldies as well...

Anyone recommend other anime?

I'm always rewatching MLP, always. :blink: As for newer stuff, Legend of Korra is great, and I'm waiting on Futurama coming back on June 20th. Anything else new I was watching(mostly comedies and stuff) is over with for the season.

Watching MLP has since reignited my love for cartoons, so I'm watching alot of my favorite shows from my childhood. These include Xiaolin Showdown, Power Stone, Kirby:Right Back At Ya! and Sherlock Holmes in the 22 Century, as well as a few new ones like Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes.

(edited)

I'm watching the Tom Baker episodes of Doctor Who. He was so funny quirky and cool as the Doctor! Here's the Doctor being threatened at knife point by a low budget Chuck Norris! It's from the story arch "The Face of Evil".

Posted Image

Edited by cuteycindyhoney