Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Luna's bullying you in your dreams. What do you do?

KillerKingBakudan

Lately, you've been having Luna pop up in your dreams. And every time she does, you're forced to relive some of the worst experiences you've ever had. Whether you've been beaten up at school, humiliated in front of a large group of people, fired from your job, or lost someone close to you, she'll repeat these events while laughing at you from the sidelines. And you're not able to wake up until the specific time you've set your alarm clock every morning.

When you ask her why she's doing this to you, she only says it's because you deserve it and starts calling you names. Very hurtful names that she knows will get under your skin, including racial and homophobic slurs.

Complaining about this to other ponies during the day isn't doing you any good because none of them will believe you. All the citizens in Equestria still love her, and the fact you're walking around looking like shit all the time isn't helping.

The Mane Six won't believe you because they've known Luna for years. She has shown no hostile tendencies towards anyone in the real world, and there have been no reports from ponies about her bullying them in their dreams. She's never done anything like this; not even when she was Nightmare Moon. They suggest that if these nightmares of yours persist, that you go seek professional help.

When you bring the subject up with Celestia, she gets outright offended. She insists that her sister's acted on nothing short of her best behavior since her "reformation". She refuses to believe that she'd target anyone in their sleep and harass them. Therefore, if the accusations continue, Celestia will MAKE you get help. She'll send ponies to apprehend you, anywhere at any time, and lock you up in an asylum. For as long as it takes to get YOU to stop harassing HER.

Eventually, you end up losing it and decide to stand up to Luna in the dream world. But even that doesn't come without its consequences. She'll just go into Freddy Kruger-mode and start attacking you with hellish scenarios that would give anyone a heart attack. Except she won't kill you, because she's having too much fun making you wish you WERE dead.

It's just an endless cycle of bullshit every night. What do you do to make it stop?

• Brohoof 2

Uh,,, enter the Lucid Dreaming state. *Shrugs* Ain't no need for magics and tricks.

At the end of the day, it's my dream we're speaking of. Get into Lucid Dreaming state and you won't be any short of power than Luna is herself, if not strong since you're in your own mind.

Whatever she throws at me, I can change into anything else I'd like. So there's that.

• Brohoof 1

Throw her a curve-ball... stop taking it seriously and say "Hey, this is kinda fun! What else you got for me?" and "Haha, this is so lame. You're a freaking PRINCESS and you're wasting your oh-so-valuable time on me? Pathetic." or deliberately have the most lurid, taboo-breaking, degrading fantasy while dreaming.

Look her in the eyes and kiss her passionately.

Say "I think I'll eat cheese while clopping over you."

Psyke her out. Use psychology. Confuse her. That kinda thing.

ab7412263f21e1baca55c7940e6e5fbc.gif

• Brohoof 1

Mock her by saying "Thank you so much for showing me just how much worse my life could be~! I think this stands a lesson to everyone out there; you can't take your life and loved ones for granted! I owe you a lot, Luna, I truly do~!" :P

Put a metal plate in my head.*clank*

If that doesn’t work,use reverse psychology. If that don’t work,try to ask for answers. If that don’t work then say,”Screw it” buy a .50 cal off the black market,find Luna and snipe her,but shortly regret it later because Luna is one of my favorite ponies. Then skip town and live in Las Pegasus.Along with changing my identity.

8 minutes ago, Nightmare Terror said:

Put a metal plate in my head.*clank*

If that doesn’t work,use reverse psychology. If that don’t work,try to ask for answers. If that don’t work then say,”Screw it” buy a .50 cal off the black market,find Luna and snipe her,but shortly regret it later because Luna is one of my favorite ponies. Then skip town and live in Las Pegasus.Along with changing my identity.

luna: thx you but tia you need to not say pony's don't like me 

tia:sorry sis 

2 minutes ago, Nightmare Terror said:

Wut

luna: what my pony subject i just talking to my sis clestia or i like to call her tia i just told to not to say that no pony love's the princss of te night

cleastia or aka tia: sorry sis

4 minutes ago, Nightmare Terror said:

*outside the castle,loads sniper,aims for Luna*

Me:This is the only way.*sob* *pulls trigger* Boom headshot

*cleastia:luna no jumps in frount of shot*

luna:sis no turn's into nightmare moon goes afther the shooter

First off, I wouldn't tell anyone about it. (If I were, I'd be the first person they'd search for after they found her body.)

Then, I'd go find myself a hitman/assassin and pay them to take care of her for me.

2 minutes ago, French Maid Panzy said:

First off, I wouldn't tell anyone about it. (If I were, I'd be the first person they'd search for after they found her body.)

Then, I'd go find myself a hitman/assassin and pay them to take care of her for me.

luna:nope i will get tia on me to back me up

5 minutes ago, Nightmare Terror said:

Lolz Celestia probably wouldn’t mind

clestia: well i don't mind but she the only pony that can raise the moon then if she dead how is it going to be night time

Contemplate with my sanity if a dark blue unicorn with wings appears in my dream. Ask her what’s her problem? If her response is typical bullying, then try performing an exorcism towards yourself to annoy her greatly. 

She’s attacking you in your dreams cause you have no sense of peacefulness inside of you. So try to find your so called inner peace to get rid of Luna in your dreams for good.