Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who are your best of best friends on Poniverse?

Dashy 4 Ever

• 4 months later...

@Summer Breeze

One of my oldest friends on the forums. We're still in touch, just moved somewhere else. She's helped me out a lot with depression and such, I owe her a lot.

@Jaxsie (Inactive)

Well, she's inactive, but when she wasn't, she was amazing. One of my favorite people to talk to. Just really chill and positive all the time. I miss you, Jax. ;n;

@Lucky Bolt

I don't know if I qualify as one of her best friends, considering how popular she is. But she's always fun to talk to.

There was one other poniverse member who I was friends with, but I don't think she'd like me mentioning her here. We were really tight at one point though, and I remember that fondly, even if we aren't now.

41 minutes ago, Meson Bolt said:

@Summer Breeze

One of my oldest friends on the forums. We're still in touch, just moved somewhere else. She's helped me out a lot with depression and such, I owe her a lot.

@Jaxsie (Inactive)

Well, she's inactive, but when she wasn't, she was amazing. One of my favorite people to talk to. Just really chill and positive all the time. I miss you, Jax. ;n;

@Lucky Bolt

I don't know if I qualify as one of her best friends, considering how popular she is. But she's always fun to talk to.

There was one other poniverse member who I was friends with, but I don't think she'd like me mentioning her here. We were really tight at one point though, and I remember that fondly, even if we aren't now.

Of course you qualify as one of my best friends, silly! :twi:

@Cyclone, @Meson Bolt,  @TheRockARooster, @Lil'Cinnamon, @Twisted Cyclone, @CinnamonPop, and @SparklingSwirls and @DasCapschen are all quite the special people to me. 

But I love all of you, it's too hard narrowing it all down to a few. :laugh:

• Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...