Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Do You Like Most About MLP:FIM?

Starry Moon

This probably has already been asked before, lol.

When it comes to My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, what is your top favorite thing about it? For examples, the stories, the characters, the style, etc. There's so much to love about MLP:FIM!

I, personally, can't decide between the style and characters! Feel free to mention your top favorite characters! ^^

• Brohoof 1

Just now, iNimbus said:

This probably has already been asked before, lol.

Many times yes, but by rule we allow multiple topics unless it's spamming a topic or is a pinned/mega thread. I'm going to to moving this to Show Discussion though since General Discussion isn't where we talk ponies. 

I like the adorable and expressive nature of the animation the most. 

This thread appears to be discussing MLP:FiM in some way, shape or form. Thus, it has been sentenced to Show Discussion.

3 minutes ago, Jeric said:

Many times yes, but by rule we allow multiple topics unless it's spamming a topic or is a pinned/mega thread. I'm going to to moving this to Show Discussion though since General Discussion isn't where we talk ponies. 

I like the adorable and expressive nature of the animation the most. 

Oh, alright. I'm sorry, I'm really not very good at starting topics. I've never really been into using forums, so I don't know how to really work with them.

That is one of the best parts of it! 

(edited)

I think that it’s that the show doesn’t beat you over the head with the moral for the episode. Sometimes they are pretty obvious but it doesn’t feel like blunt forced trauma in the end.

Edited by Twilight Luna
  • Brohoof 3

i love how it remains an innocent show that everyone can watch,but still manages to touch some deep themes,i also love how despite being a fantasy show,it still has real situations and characters that are easy to relate to

• Brohoof 2

I love the characters in it, from kinda weird characters like Maud to hard-ass charters like Spitfire to big-ego'd ones like Trixie, I absolutely love the way Trixie and Starlight complement each other personality-wise, it's personally my favorite friendship in the show :D

So besides the wide-variety of characters that we have in the show, I also love the story plots in general, especially the season openers and finales, those are of course usually the best ^_^   

• Brohoof 2

The characters, first and foremost. Then, the art style. And references - I just love how they manage to put so many references to classic and modern culture (often targeted at older viewers) everywhere.  Also, I love that MLP FiM inspires so many creative people in the fandom.

• Brohoof 3

My number 1 favorite thing is the positive atmosphere. With so many shows and cartoons that try to do different things and impress in different ways, I like seeing a cartoon that simply goes for a positive atmosphere about friendship, which is something the world often forgets about. It has a good message and a feel-good tone throughout and I really enjoy it.

• Brohoof 2

The characters and the world-building of the Setting.  Even if there isn't as much world-building as I want in the main show. They give enough for fan fiction writers to expand upon.

Plus this show made Changelings, both versions of their bug-like forms, as well as the original mischievous fairy versions from classic mythology my new favorite fantasy creatures!

There are a lot of things which I find appealing about the show, but the main thing is the characters, specifically the so-called "Mane Six," whom I've grown very attached to over the years. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

A ton of things I like about this show. 

-Animation and the way the characters respond in certain situations. They are also relatable to our personalities. 

-The influence and legacy it has had on so many people.  

-The main characters being cultural icons. 

-A fanbase made through the internet (I know it may have not been the first) and it's forms of creativity in animation, music, and more. 

Yeah... 

Edited by TransitPony

I really like the Characters. Applejack, Twilight Sparkle, and Fluttershy are relatable to me. Also, I find the show to be relaxing and at times, funny.

• Brohoof 1